Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Results/Comments form weekend practice matches?

OHA @ Dodges ?
Richmond @ Sorell?
Channel @ ?
DOSA ?

Dodges won, not sure by how much... Apparently OHA missing 15 premiership players, not sure how true???

Richmond by alot

dodges by 33
i dont think oha had quite that many out i herd they had 5 good seniours out and a couple so so's, dodges had a few out too 11 seniour squad members prob 8 of them will line up in the r1 22 ,but geez the young kids showed a bit!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dodges by 33
i dont think oha had quite that many out i herd they had 5 good seniours out and a couple so so's, dodges had a few out too 11 seniour squad members prob 8 of them will line up in the r1 22 ,but geez the young kids showed a bit!!

5 senior players missing? From what I'm told multiply that by 3!

8 senior players played.....the rest were reserves players or fringe senior players at best. Heaps were unavailable for one reason or another.

Doing well to have a squad of 25-28 of mostly reserves to play a practice match against a good side at this time of year. Surely most of the guys out there had senior experience?

If you are relocating to Melbourne and interested in playing for a great/successful club in a strong league, with employment opportunities please respond and we can discuss off line. Our preference is tall forward/backman

Thank you

Have you got a starting time for this game?

The Saints look to have picked up a few new names going by sporting pulse, can you give us any info on your recruits.

About 11 I think.

Don't know a whole lot about the new guys. From what I've heard they look ok. Just some walk ins wanting a game. I think a couple might have some mates at the club though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back