Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard that a few Hutchins boys were on a mystery bus trip on Saturday night and clashed with a few locals at the Kingston Hotel. One player had his collarbone broken, while the bus had windows smashed out of it.

Expect more to come out of this!!!

Didnt affect their performance on the weekend.

Re: DOSA v UNI game highlights

Here is game highlights from UNI v DOSA from the weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJHNV3Cec4

We are hoping to film some more OSFA in the coming weeks.

Duff.

Some Quality editing there Duff.
The guy falling over on his arse when he goes back to have his shot at goal:D

And whats the story with the Dosa player giving Field Reeves a high five after he had kicked a goal.:confused:

There is no way in hell, that fat loud mouth slob could run that, he wouldn't get over ten! And if he did it would only be 17m long!

Michael fisher was out few weeks back talking up how much money he was getting and the league will be piss easy! Someone should tell him that he won't have guns like hall and street giving him the ball, he might actually have to try and get it himself!

Remember this one TBRR? Don't think he is having any trouble getting the pill at the moment. Close to thirty possies & 5 snags against OHA not to mention well over thirty & 4 goals against UNI.

he had kept reeves goalless to that point, so he was being a smartass, was hilarious from the sidelines.

How did reeves end up going? ive heard a bit about him but never seen him play. is he a gun?

he had kept reeves goalless to that point, so he was being a smartass, was hilarious from the sidelines.

How did reeves end up going? ive heard a bit about him but never seen him play. is he a gun?

comes across as a bit of a tool, but he can play. Had a quiet one on the weekend, Beattie from DOSA kept him to 2 or 3 possies. Saw him kick 7 or 8 goals in a half against North Hobart in the old SFL, flogging 3 or 4 opponents along the way.

comes across as a bit of a tool, but he can play. Had a quiet one on the weekend, Beattie from DOSA kept him to 2 or 3 possies. Saw him kick 7 or 8 goals in a half against North Hobart in the old SFL, flogging 3 or 4 opponents along the way.

Gee... in a half! must have some talent then. Is he a big full forward? How will uni go this year?

Gee... in a half! must have some talent then. Is he a big full forward? How will uni go this year?

Would only be 170-175 cms but very solid. Uni looked to be going quite well this year until last round. First up win against reigning premiers followed by a loss to last years woodenspooners. I don't think they are as bad as the result against DOSA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would only be 170-175 cms but very solid. Uni looked to be going quite well this year until last round. First up win against reigning premiers followed by a loss to last years woodenspooners. I don't think they are as bad as the result against DOSA

Not sold on Uni yet. They started last year quite well and we all know how badly it ended. It looks as though Channel and the Saints will struggle to make the four and of the other sides I suspect Uni may fall short at the end of the year.

It is hard to see DOSA and Richmond not making it, OHA will improve with the class they have and Hutchins seem to be going along ok.

Any other thoughts?

Not sold on Uni yet. They started last year quite well and we all know how badly it ended. It looks as though Channel and the Saints will struggle to make the four and of the other sides I suspect Uni may fall short at the end of the year.

It is hard to see DOSA and Richmond not making it, OHA will improve with the class they have and Hutchins seem to be going along ok.

Any other thoughts?

Hutchins will finish on top, not saying they will win the flag but will be hard to beat.

The rest of the positions in the four will be decided by percentage.

Yeah i agree with that!!

who would have to be the best player playing country footy in tassie? any thorts anyone?

Yeah i agree with that!!

who would have to be the best player playing country footy in tassie? any thorts anyone?

My thoughts on the best players in the OSFA

OHA= Stuart Whitelaw
Uni = Cameron Burgess
Channel = Chris Joyce
St Virgils = Jon Bowring
Dosa = Ben Setchell
Richmond = Adam Daft
Hutchins = Nick Lietch

Yeah they are all good names! i follow local comps all round tas a fair bit and i think Todd Grima playing for evandale in northern tas has kicked 70 goals in like 6 games so would have to prob go with him...

There is no way in hell, that fat loud mouth slob could run that, he wouldn't get over ten! And if he did it would only be 17m long!

Michael fisher was out few weeks back talking up how much money he was getting and the league will be piss easy! Someone should tell him that he won't have guns like hall and street giving him the ball, he might actually have to try and get it himself!

Remember this one TBRR? Don't think he is having any trouble getting the pill at the moment. Close to thirty possies & 5 snags against OHA not to mention well over thirty & 4 goals against UNI.

I do now! Thanks Mr Fisher for the statistics. Wow, he has had two good games in the Old Scholars, he may get called up to the state side as a possible draftee! It's a long year.

And so's his team mate Michael Thompson!

Don't you rate Michael Fisher, True Big Red Roo?
Beat me to it old boy...GUN!! If he's the Callinan of the rocket variety, well very hard marker that man. Trust me i know;)
Fish has played well in all games, ticking along nicely the boy. And yes i also hope he keeps it up for a whole season, long way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back