Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he a gun and can play the game... how about patrick bass? is he playing anywhere and i heard he doesnt go to bad?

I do now! Thanks Mr Fisher for the statistics. Wow, he has had two good games in the Old Scholars, he may get called up to the state side as a possible draftee! It's a long year.

you have NFI, especially on who you think i am. i suggest you get in touch with your Government IT pal & ask him who i am. You know the fella i'm talking about? The one who can find out the real identity of anyone on Big Footy.

you have NFI, especially on who you think i am. i suggest you get in touch with your Government IT pal & ask him who i am. You know the fella i'm talking about? The one who can find out the real identity of anyone on Big Footy.

I have more idea than you think pal! I hear enough and see enough!

If its half as good as the rnd1 clash it will be a ripper. One of the best OS games i have seen.

We didnt beat Hutchins in 2009 or 2010 and they got over us first round this year. I couldnt bring myself to go back any further as it was becoming depressing.

Hopefully this week

Government IT bloke :D

Who was the bloke revealing posters idenities a week before the OS Granny last year? Pretty sure I have an idea.

We didnt beat Hutchins in 2009 or 2010 and they got over us first round this year. I couldnt bring myself to go back any further as it was becoming depressing.

Hopefully this week

You blokes are having a good season. Does Banger only play for DOSA when Hobart aren't playing?

Who was the bloke revealing posters idenities a week before the OS Granny last year? Pretty sure I have an idea.

You blokes are having a good season. Does Banger only play for DOSA when Hobart aren't playing?

No Banga has played 5 games this year for Dosa.
He loves the tigers so tries to play with them when he can.

Im sure if he could manage it he would play two games on Saturdays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddylove 44?

Hopefully this week

Last time might have been out at Cadburys when the ground was under water.

Last time might have been out at Cadburys when the ground was under water.
Went along for a look that day, stupid me didn't even think to not wear the new kicks i bought the day before...rookie mistake:( Stench on the far side wing wasn't great either. St Annes CC really helped us out of a tight spot but we obviously got really lucky getting the real home of footy that is North Hobart oval. You may be spot on too f11, 2008 season i'm thinking..

Hutchins to keep their winning streak going over Dosa 22pts

OHA over UNI by 36pts Cameron Burgees a big out for the rainbows

Richmond too strong at home for the Saints 28pts

SENIORS
Richmond 18.18.126 d St. Virgil's 9.6.60
DOSA 15.4.94 d Hutchins 12.14.86
OHA 11.15.81 d Uni 5.7.37

SENIORS
Richmond 18.18.126 d St. Virgil's 9.6.60
DOSA 15.4.94 d Hutchins 12.14.86
OHA 11.15.81 d Uni 5.7.37

Hutchins and Dosa appear to be the 2 front runners for the flag... ill give Hutchins a slight advantage given they have the great BVK up fwd who is looking a picture of fitness.

Great to see Channel improving. The appointment of Darcy and retaining Joyce seems to be a success.

St Virgils a huge let down for mine. On paper they appear reasonably strong especially given they gained bowring in the off season but they haven't fired a shot so far.

Cant write OHA off, still have alot of experience in the side but leg speed seems to be an issue for them this year.

Uni are a bit of an unknown. Started off on fire, but now cant string 4 qtrs of football together.

Richmond seem to be going ok but can they knock off the top couple of sides? Daft and the Baker Boys need to consistently produce for them to be a serious threat come finals.....

Hutchins and Dosa appear to be the 2 front runners for the flag... ill give Hutchins a slight advantage given they have the great BVK up fwd who is looking a picture of fitness.

Great to see Channel improving. The appointment of Darcy and retaining Joyce seems to be a success.

St Virgils a huge let down for mine. On paper they appear reasonably strong especially given they gained bowring in the off season but they haven't fired a shot so far.

Cant write OHA off, still have alot of experience in the side but leg speed seems to be an issue for them this year.

Uni are a bit of an unknown. Started off on fire, but now cant string 4 qtrs of football together.

Richmond seem to be going ok but can they knock off the top couple of sides? Daft and the Baker Boys need to consistently produce for them to be a serious threat come finals.....

Last time I checked Richmond gave Hutchins a flogging last time they played...

I would think the question mark on Richmond is not if they can beat the top teams, but if they can win away from home. Last few years they have built a fortress down at Richmond but barely a win away from home.

DOSA look like they are doing what OHA did last year, albeit not quite undefeated. Will be hard to beat if they finish top 2 and get to the GF on their home turf...especially with some of the rumoured ex-Nth players yet to play

im aware of that juddy. Im just very unsure of wheather they can produce there best more often than not? No doubting Richmonds ability "to have a crack" and there never say die attitude gets them over the line a fair bit. But in saying that i think there lazy and and AT TIMES undisciplined attitude brings them unstuck and sides are well aware of that.

Always a tough game down at Richmond though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back