Old School Ice Creams

Remove this Banner Ad

In the late 80s/early 90s paddle pop had a competition with prizes printed on the stick.

I remember my sister and I going through many of those hoping for just a free paddle pop lol

Fun times

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the late 80s/early 90s paddle pop had a competition with prizes printed on the stick.

I remember my sister and I going through many of those hoping for just a free paddle pop lol

Fun times

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

They did this a few times recently (as in thr last 10 years).

I remember winning a free paddle pop and then going back to collect and winning a free one. Thing is I won like 7 free paddle pops in a row once I ate them.

Same thing happened with the Doritos 3D prize card thing where you could win prizes or free packs of chips. Ended up getting home with like 5 bags of Doritos 3D.

Bump

Did Frosty Fruits ever have real pineapple pieces in them, or am I remembering something else? And if it is something else, what the hell was it called? This would be NSW/QLD, circa late 80s.

Bump

Did Frosty Fruits ever have real pineapple pieces in them, or am I remembering something else? And if it is something else, what the hell was it called? This would be NSW/QLD, circa late 80s.
I dont remember them having pieces or even little stringy bits ?

Butterscotch Brickle was the king of ice creams.

And I miss the Freeza, just a big block of ice cola (could only find the raspberry image).

View attachment 939571
iu

Glug was the cola one
iu

Razz was the raspberry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump

Was it the Skona?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back