Old signage up for grabs

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi guys,

We are cleaning out the Gabba at the moment and have some old signage around that we no longer need.

Happy to give them away to any fans who would like them. You can hang them up, or if you are creative, you could probably make something out of them (blanket is one idea from the fabric ones).

Pictures are hopefully showing below. The team photo ones and how do you measure up are fabric and the rest are mesh. They are all rather large. Ignore the arrows on them, that's just from my screenshots.

Pickup will be available from the Gabba later this week if you are interested in any of them! Let me know.

Hi guys,

We are cleaning out the Gabba at the moment and have some old signage around that we no longer need.

Happy to give them away to any fans who would like them. You can hang them up, or if you are creative, you could probably make something out of them (blanket is one idea from the fabric ones).

Pictures are hopefully showing below. The team photo ones and how do you measure up are fabric and the rest are mesh. They are all rather large. Ignore the arrows on them, that's just from my screenshots.

Pickup will be available from the Gabba later this week if you are interested in any of them! Let me know.

Is the Charlie Cameron or Lewis Taylor sign still available?

Put aside the Charlie Cameron one please. When does it need to be picked up?

All yours! Pick up available from the Hyundai Centre reception (Level 5, Gate 2 of the Gabba) from this Friday. It will be at reception which is open 8.30-5pm. No need to grab it straight away but if you can get it in the next week or so that would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back