Older Player To Take The Next Step?

Which of these older players will take the next step in 2002?

• Aaron Shattock

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Craig Bolton

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Damien Cupido

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Des Headland

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Nathan Clarke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Martin

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Martin. This guy is going to surprise you all this year if hes fit. I reckon that he is going to have a blinder of a year. Dare I say it, but I think he will be better than Cupido. This is a big statement as you know what I think about Cupido, but I really beleive Martin will go well.

This probably goes down to one of my Crazy Predictions according to The Maverick.

Originally posted by SpecialBruce
Michael Martin. This guy is going to surprise you all this year if hes fit. I reckon that he is going to have a blinder of a year. Dare I say it, but I think he will be better than Cupido. This is a big statement as you know what I think about Cupido, but I really beleive Martin will go well.

This probably goes down to one of my Crazy Predictions according to The Maverick.

Martin better than Cupido.....Hahahahaha.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

heheh....

when he normally gets his hair cut he is like a power button for his power. he just seems to power after he has got a shaven hair cut.. maybe he is trying to see if it is the same if he dyes it.....

he just puts the ball under his arm & runs with it......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Maverick

Martin better than Cupido.....Hahahahaha.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

Hey there Maverick. You aern't going to judge my valued prediction. This is actually a prediction and not a statement, so yeah, it can qualify to go down into my crazy predictions if you want. Keep a list and see how many i come up with by the end of the year lol.

Catcha round

BTW, Martin will have a better year than Cupido. Trust me!!!

Back