Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an obsessive and lengthy teeth cleaning regime stretched out over three stages, and each clean is like confronting a life sentence. Listening to Henry attempt to banter with Adams from a VLine seat is equally tedious. I just wonder if he gave his consent for the online presence of this almost cringeworthy conversation.
TA doesn't exactly come across as a candidate for membership of Mensa

I have an obsessive and lengthy teeth cleaning regime stretched out over three stages, and each clean is like confronting a life sentence. Listening to Henry attempt to banter with Adams from a VLine seat is equally tedious. I just wonder if he gave his consent for the online presence of this almost cringeworthy conversation.
Mate, two minutes and that’s it.
Just like sex.

I still believe we got Mitchell (subsidised what's more 😊) for Ollie ... so therefore absolutley worth the investment.

Would not have happened if Ollie wanted to stay and the picks we threw in were somewhat disposable.

In fact i reckon Geelong paid a big price in costing them Cooper Stephens, but maybe it'll end up being a win-win-win deal for all 3 clubs and players. Wouldn't that be nice.

If Mitchell is a gun for us for 3+ more years then i can look at Ollie and enjoy him being a good player too ( just a bit lesser than Mitch I hope). And I will take an interest in Cooper too and smile if he is the best of all 3 ...lol.

Last edited:
I still believe we got Mitchell (subsidised 😊) for Ollie ... so worth the investment.

Would not have happened if Ollie wanted to stay.
Alas no. Would not have happened if Grundy stayed.
Ironically, we needed them both.

Just like sex.
I start with unwaxed floss scraping the surfaces, then the cleaning and finish with piksters and interdental brushes matched to the gaps. If I had spent 2 minutes a day brushing as a child, I wouldn't be wasting valuable time now trying to please the periodontist at my 6 monthly appointments. It's either spend the time on them or be a poster boy for the Collingwood stereotype, my teeth wallowing in a glass next to the bed. You're probably blessed with a more than adequate set of choppers, gums and bone, though the other organ to which you allude sounds like it could use a bit of an overhaul.

Last edited:
Alas no. Would not have happened if Grundy stayed.
Ironically, we needed them both.
Why did I get the impression Grundy and Henry were gone, Mitchell was in way before the season had ended?
Just like sex.
Do you take your teeth out before sex or leave them in? I won't ask about your partner's habits.

I start with unwaxed floss scraping the surfaces, then the cleaning and finish with pixters and interdental brushes matched to the gaps. If I had spent 2 minutes a day brushing as a child, I wouldn't be wasting valuable time now trying to please the periodontist at my 6 monthly appointments. It's either spend the time on them or be a poster boy for the Collingwood stereotype, my teeth wallowing in a glass next to the bed. You're probably blessed with a more than adequate set of choppers, gums and bone, though the other organ to which you allude sounds like it could use a bit of an overhaul.
My dad had false teeth in high school.

My mother had all her teeth out by 30. Supposedly that was the trend in the 40's: if you had money you replaced your teeth. These days the health care, particularly in terms of preventative care, for my children is fantastic. I've enjoyed a lifetime of tank water - apparently that wasn't good for the teeth I don't have any longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oli Henry gave us one of the greatest highlights in football, it hasn’t happened yet but I think Bruzz might be involved too.
The kid wanted to go to Geelong. Imagine if we had a recruit that wanted to play for us so badly. See #6252. It wasn't about money. Now if it turns out he is shite then bad look for him. On the other hand if it works out well then kudos, he is not simply about money but choice. I object to this attitude you are an a-hole if you don't want to play for the pies or if you play against them. I respect someone that is clear about what they want. It cost him a place in cfc 1'st team for half a season. Let him go, move on. I would rather see Bruzzy take out duckwood in the middle of a supermarket.

No offence but he chose not to play for Collingwood.
Why are there any posts in this thread if he did not fall of a building or do both knees?

Who gives a *?

I still believe we got Mitchell (subsidised what's more 😊) for Ollie ... so therefore absolutley worth the investment.

Would not have happened if Ollie wanted to stay and the picks we threw in were somewhat disposable.

In fact i reckon Geelong paid a big price in costing them Cooper Stephens, but maybe it'll end up being a win-win-win deal for all 3 clubs and players. Wouldn't that be nice.

If Mitchell is a gun for us for 3+ more years then i can look at Ollie and enjoy him being a good player too ( just a bit lesser than Mitch I hope). And I will take an interest in Cooper too and smile if he is the best of all 3 ...lol.

Tom Mitchell, Ollie Henry and Cooper Stephens switch clubs in three-way trade

TRADE
October 12, 2022

Collingwood receives Tom Mitchell FROM: HAWTHORN

Collingwood receives a second-round pick (currently No.25) FROM: GEELONG CATS

Hawthorn receives Cooper Stephens FROM: GEELONG CATS

Hawthorn receives two third-round picks (currently No.41 and No.50) FROM: COLLINGWOOD

Geelong receives Ollie Henry FROM: COLLINGWOOD

Right, so for Ollie and 41 & 50 which were disposable ..... we got a subsidised Mitchell and 25 (George / Keeley / Hustwaite ? lol).

Thats a win in my book. 😁

The kid wanted to go to Geelong. Imagine if we had a recruit that wanted to play for us so badly. See #6252. It wasn't about money. Now if it turns out he is shite then bad look for him. On the other hand if it works out well then kudos, he is not simply about money but choice. I object to this attitude you are an a-hole if you don't want to play for the pies or if you play against them. I respect someone that is clear about what they want. It cost him a place in cfc 1'st team for half a season. Let him go, move on. I would rather see Bruzzy take out duckwood in the middle of a supermarket.
We did his name was nick Stevens, port wouldn't deal him to us and ended up at Carlton.

He was offered a contract and chose to leave. So yeah, that was his choice.

So what you’re saying is that the value he had for himself differed to the value the club wanted him to accept. So he left.

Choices can sometimes get taken away from you. And made to seem as though you’ve made the choice.

Now only time will show if his evaluation of his worth was correct or was the clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you’re saying is that the value he had for himself differed to the value the club wanted him to accept. So he left.

Choices can sometimes get taken away from you. And made to seem as though you’ve made the choice.

Now only time will show if his evaluation of his worth was correct or was the clubs.

Your evaluation of the worth of your own opinion is somewhat incongruous with reality. Fortunately, we don't have to wait for this to be confirmed.

Henry's manager strongly suggested that he wouldn't accept any deal from CFC.

It's obvious to absolutely almost everyone that Geelong could offer him the one thing he wanted: an opportunity to play for the GFC.

Try not to complicate things.

He left for family reasons. Not money.

Similarly, my cousin at the age of 12. Her teeth all rotted away and were extracted. Mum told her how lucky she was not having to clean (not that she did, hence the problem) them anymore. Pre fluoride days. Yet there are still w***ers among us who object to fluoride in the public water system.

I start with unwaxed floss scraping the surfaces, then the cleaning and finish with piksters and interdental brushes matched to the gaps. If I had spent 2 minutes a day brushing as a child, I wouldn't be wasting valuable time now trying to please the periodontist at my 6 monthly appointments. It's either spend the time on them or be a poster boy for the Collingwood stereotype, my teeth wallowing in a glass next to the bed. You're probably blessed with a more than adequate set of choppers, gums and bone, though the other organ to which you allude sounds like it could use a bit of an overhaul.
Thinking of you - just about to make my 6 monthly check up appt - dentist is an Eagles supporter but other than that a fine fellow.

I should floss more than I do but he removes the plaque with his gadget.

Apparently I have "oily" saliva :(

In my first teaching post (country Vic) - I became known (in the pub at least) as the "oily gob wog" - 🤣 due to my olive skin and my ability to make a glass of beer go flat in record time.

He left for family reasons. Not money.
We need to be charitable about Ollie's departure.

Fact - he's a handsome colt.

Further fact - the Geelong region desperately needs young men with his genetic qualities. We have performed a major act of kindness and genetic redistribution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back