Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
On performance you pick him, but I also think it’s important we have a decent forward setup for him to come in and thrive.

Ideally we want Moore, Cameron, Mihocek and De Goey up and running up forward, leaving Henry to be a 4th/5th banana type who can show his best against a weaker defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rorzza

Bam...
May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Based on the role Buck's assigned Rantell last week, I would have preferred this kid instead.

I am a little surprised at how quick he has transitioned his strengths against more mature opposition.

Will be a beast when he builds the strength to repeat sprint to contests all game.

gouki88

Premiership Player
Aug 3, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
He's kicking the door down after a weak debut, love to see it. Would like to see him up forward now that his conditioning is there.

barrackers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love the way the ball hits his hands and just sticks, great trait to have and his kicking is okay too. The way he is tracking he will earn another chance and I would just persevere with him then, he shows plenty this boy.
I like that we’ve identified one touch players in that draft. McMahon also has sticky hands marking and Poulter is clean picking the footy up.

Remove this Banner Ad