Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Today was a step forward and importantly will give him some belief at the level.

I’m big on this kid. Once he realises that he can do what he’s done at VFL level at AFL level we’re going to have a player.

One that I think needs to play the rest of the year out, especially now Kelly is injured. Checkers and Cameron as the talls with Henry as a medium forward gives us something to look at.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Today was a step forward and importantly will give him some belief at the level.

I’m big on this kid. Once he realises that he can do what he’s done at VFL level at AFL level we’re going to have a player.

One that I think needs to play the rest of the year out, especially now Kelly is injured. Checkers and Cameron as the talls with Henry as a medium forward gives us something to look at.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s a good looking prospect. Has nice size and skill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved that play where he took a mark on the half back flank and immediately played on with his opponent hot on his tail and hit up someone on the wing.

Definitely seems to be getting more confident. Think he would make a great long lead up forward taking marks along the wing and spotting up targets inside 50.

Got better as the game went on. Something to build off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back