Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marked Everything Tonight and was 1 Touch.

Showing how Elite his Marking is
He looks a decent mark. Can’t describe it as elite until he shows that consistently in the AFL.

His marking tonight, especially through that 2nd quarter, was sensational. Like to see him doing more beyond that, but it's a nice place to start at.

Been showing signs last couple
Of weeks, can tell he’s going to be a star, just “has it”
Yeah, he really is. The more experience he gets, the better he will be. Add on some weight, more pre-seasons... watch out.

On performance you pick him, but I also think it’s important we have a decent forward setup for him to come in and thrive.

Ideally we want Moore, Cameron, Mihocek and De Goey up and running up forward, leaving Henry to be a 4th/5th banana type who can show his best against a weaker defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He reminds me of a short Matthew Lloyd.
As strange as that seems, I thought the same thing.
There’s something about how he’s able to hold his opponent out and his timing when marking.

Based on the role Buck's assigned Rantell last week, I would have preferred this kid instead.

I am a little surprised at how quick he has transitioned his strengths against more mature opposition.

Will be a beast when he builds the strength to repeat sprint to contests all game.

You can see why he was played in round 1, albeit ahead of time. I don’t think it did him any harm, gave him a taste, and now he’s building nicely.

Every week we see something in one of our kids. There is hope!

I love the way the ball hits his hands and just sticks, great trait to have and his kicking is okay too. The way he is tracking he will earn another chance and I would just persevere with him then, he shows plenty this boy.
I like that we’ve identified one touch players in that draft. McMahon also has sticky hands marking and Poulter is clean picking the footy up.

We've certainly had more than our fair share of fumblers of late.
I loved Goldsack but his ball handling used to drive me insane.

What you and Goldy did in private is of no interest to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back