Rumour Oliver to Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing it from a good source (check my posting history, 100% record) that Clayton Oliver is looking like moving to the Swans on around $1m a year.

Makes sense, Hannebery off the books.

Heard it hear first or second.
Hey, if you have a 100% record I won't bother looking at your posting history, your word's good enough for me!

Too much. There is a rumour (very small) that Papley wants to go home but he isn't going to be enough for Oliver. Plus I really don't want to lose Papley.
I really like Papley. But he would almost been steak knives in a massive deal for Oliver imo

Why do you think I'm on bigfooty while our game is on.

Strangely we are above Sydney who aren't even rebuilding/bottoming out according to the club.
According to Tom Harley. Longmire confirmed it was in last week's presser without actually using the word. Their scared they will lose the Sydney based supporters if they say rebuild.

We actually do need someone who can win the ball at the contest. Oliver is exactly what we need. Win the ball first. Figure out what to do with it after that.

According to Tom Harley. Longmire confirmed it was in last week's presser without actually using the word. Their scared they will lose the Sydney based supporters if they say rebuild.

We actually do need someone who can win the ball at the contest. Oliver is exactly what we need. Win the ball first. Figure out what to do with it after that.

You'll need to look elsewhere, no chance of getting Oliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bringing in Menzel and now Oliver screams rebuild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back