Rumour Oliver to Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I am. The Whiteouts are awesome, it's definently cool living in a city that has one team as opposed to 9
lived there for about ten years with my Canadian Mrs....The city went nuts when the Jets returned!
spewin I left before they made playoffs.
can imagine what it would of been like.... Portage and Main at a stand still, Dancin Gabe goin off his head...good times I bet!

lived there for about ten years with my Canadian Mrs....The city went nuts when the Jets returned!
spewin I left before they made playoffs.
can imagine what it would of been like.... Portage and Main at a stand still, Dancin Gabe goin off his head...good times I bet!
Only s**t thing is they changed the rules so you can't leave the MTS and head down to Tavern mid game to get lit have to buy a new ticket to re enter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bringing in Menzel and now Oliver screams rebuild.

You bring in the guns towards the end of the rebuild not the start. And I know he isn't leaving I was just humouring the Swans supporter.

Our rebuild started in 2016. Had something like 24 players debut (up there with the most in the AFL) since that time. Last time I saw, those debutants had also played more games than any other clubs debutants over that period.

So we aren’t at the start of the “rebuild”, not that I think it is complete either.

Oliver is probably a bit of a pipe dream but we can fast track it with players like him I guess.

As for Menzel he is right in the age bracket we are missing (24-28) and given we have a lot of young forwards he was given a lifeline to support that area. Plus he was a free kick.

Our rebuild started in 2016. Had something like 24 players debut (up there with the most in the AFL) since that time. Last time I saw, those debutants had also played more games than any other clubs debutants over that period.

So we aren’t at the start of the “rebuild”, not that I think it is complete either.

Oliver is probably a bit of a pipe dream but we can fast track it with players like him I guess.

As for Menzel he is right in the age bracket we are missing (24-28) and given we have a lot of young forwards he was given a lifeline to support that area. Plus he was a free kick.
Hang on - 2 seasons after bringing in Buddy on a 9yr contract you're starting a rebuild? Great management!

Hang on - 2 seasons after bringing in Buddy on a 9yr contract you're starting a rebuild? Great management!

Rejuvenation was the original point then blokes like Hannebery, Jack and others hit the wall ahead of time. It happens.

Lists are in a constant state of “rebuild” or “rejuvenation” or at least should be.

Anyway, whatevs

Rejuvenation was the original point then blokes like Hannebery, Jack and others hit the wall ahead of time. It happens.

Lists are in a constant state of “rebuild” or “rejuvenation” or at least should be.

Anyway, whatevs
So how did it only start in 2016 if its a constant state? Gee you are talking crap

So how did it only start in 2016 if its a constant state? Gee you are talking crap

When will Carlton’s rebuild finish? Been going what 6 years and you’re still at the bottom of the table?

Don’t think we will be taking list management advise from you guys :)

When will Carlton’s rebuild finish? Been going what 6 years and you’re still at the bottom of the table?

Don’t think we will be taking list management advise from you guys :)
Classic change the argument because you're wrong! As already established in a post in this very thread I recognize where Carlton is at but that doesn't change anything to do with the sloppy approach Swans are currently taking and how delusional you are. P.S we aren't actually at the bottom - that would be the team paying a 32yo over $1mill a season for the next 5 years! Have fun rebuilding with that contract in your salary cap

Classic change the argument because you're wrong! As already established in a post in this very thread I recognize where Carlton is at but that doesn't change anything to do with the sloppy approach Swans are currently taking and how delusional you are. P.S we aren't actually at the bottom - that would be the team paying a 32yo over $1mill a season for the next 5 years! Have fun rebuilding with that contract in your salary cap
3 more years to go on Buddy's contract after this & he is still a very good player going forward.

How's that for the definition of arrogance?
A pompous Carlton supporter coming on here & picking through the Swan's ability to build & manage a list.
I've seen it all!
Green shoots....................green shoots!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back