Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
While getting the brothers back together would give everyone the warm and fuzzies he's probably the one kind of player we don't want. I doubt very highly the cats would be chasing him. No doubt other clubs would be keen to have a look though

You guys had a massive crack at Tom De Koning before he re-signed at Carlton, so I am not sure about that.

He would be an upgrade on a somewhat flakey Miers

You guys had a massive crack at Tom De Koning before he re-signed at Carlton, so I am not sure about that.

Because TDK is a ruckman. We are not currently fielding a ruckman at all at senior level if you've not noticed. Bit of a need

Edit: Miers is not best 22 either if you haven't noticed

While getting the brothers back together would give everyone the warm and fuzzies he's probably the one kind of player we don't want. I doubt very highly the cats would be chasing him. No doubt other clubs would be keen to have a look though
Yep he's about ten years too young for C Scott

Agreed. I think he signs with the pies for 2 years anyway.

Because blicavs rucks for us because we have no rucks (always injured). Tdk fills a positional need henry doesnt we need rucks key defenders and mids not marking fwds.

Not even concerned.

Loves the club. Wants to stay, but just wants to play some footy first. Nothing wrong with that; probably wants to solidfy his positon in the best 22. Clearly a direction from his manager get his $$ up. The rest will take care of itself.

Put contract talks on hold ...
Fairly sure be he is very happy at Pieland and will stay, but geez a lot of clubs would be all over home him, esp Essendon and probably Geelong.
Put contract talks on hold ...
Fairly sure be he is very happy at Pieland and will stay, but geez a lot of clubs would be all over home him, esp Geeling and probably Essendon.

Fixed it for you
Fixed it for both of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he said he wanted to move ..of course we would be interested but Tdek would obviously be a bigger need. Carlton did well drafting him when they did.

Great to hear he is happy. Most players do nlt have a choice where they go. Big tick for the Pies.
This is true.
Most happy players dont tend to leave the pies unless forced, unhappy or for more opportunity. So as long as we want him and he is happy. he'll stay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back