Traded Ollie Henry - Traded to Geelong as part of a reported 3-way deal (details tbc)

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a little bit of Madge in all of us gimpy

Yeah I know man.. just like the 6 banger slammed Gemi is the king of the Calder 1/4 mile man.. the Madge is the king of the 15 metre turnover pass and launching the pig skin out on the full like a full on bench warmer and that man.

The Madge was a bewdy bottler mate.. love him.. he didn't play to get high off of moments and that man.. he played for legacy mate.. he played for legacy mate.. I'd bet like the Watsons mate.. that every 15 metre turnover pass and launching the pig skin out on the full.. like a full on bench warmer man.. from here on end and that.. will now be referred to as theee.. you guessed it man.. as theee.. you guessed it man.... the Maaadge maaate.. the Maadge maate.. that's it mate.. that's it mate.... forget about it mate.... forget about it.

A true great man.. a true great.

Last edited:
Yeah I know man.. just like the 6 banger slammed Gemi is the king of the Calder 1/4 mile man.. the Madge is the king of the 15 metre turnover pass and launching the pig skin out on the full like a full on bench warmer and that man.

The Madge was a bewdy bottler mate.. love him.. he didn't play to get high off of moments and that man.. he played for legacy mate.. he played for legacy mate.. I'd bet like the Watsons mate.. that every 15 metre turnover pass and launching the pig skin out on the full.. like a full on bench warmer man.. from here on end and that.. will now be referred to as theee.. you guessed it man.. as theee.. you guessed it man.... the Maaadge maaate.. the Maadge maate.. that's it mate.. that's it mate.... forget about it mate.... forget about it.

A true great man.. a true great.
1666128198294.jpeg

Was waiting for Ginnivan to do something on the 'big stage' of the QF, as all the commentators were blowing so much smoke up his date.

Not sure he was even on the field.
This just in: teenager struggles in first AFL final of career.

Your insights know no bounds

Probably because Ginnivan has an Anzac Day Medal and kicked 3.1 in a Semi

Why would anyone get a medal for playing against Essendon? Alec Waterman kicked 4 for the Bombers that day, he just got delisted.

Averaged 9 touches and kicked 4 goals across 3 finals. Not sure that infers a 'big stage performer' billing. Early days of course, could be a champion, but bit early.

Why would anyone get a medal for playing against Essendon? Alec Waterman kicked 4 for the Bombers that day, he just got delisted.

Averaged 9 touches and kicked 4 goals across 3 finals. Not sure that infers a 'big stage performer' billing. Early days of course, could be a champion, but bit early.
No one inferred Ginnivan is a big stage performer. The original poster simply compared him as a forward to Greene in playing style.

You’re just overanalysed the post and added your usual smartie pants response, that’s all.

My last comment in this thread

I have it on good authority that there may be a flog or two at your club.

Good luck next year.
I noticed reading this thread you stated a family connection and have stated a number of reasons why he left. Are you now suggesting it’s because there are flogs at CFC? So everyone at GFC is a top bloke and he will get on with everyone?

i don’t think you’re helping Henry here, makes him sound very soft. With family like this behind you who needs enemies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed reading this thread you stated a family connection and have stated a number of reasons why he left. Are you now suggesting it’s because there are flogs at CFC? So everyone at GFC is a top bloke and he will get on with everyone?

i don’t think you’re helping Henry here, makes him sound very soft. With family like this behind you who needs enemies
It's true

You're not a mere cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back