Brownlow Ollie Wines 2021 Brownlow Medallist! - Yep Confirmed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't Clayton Oliver already won this? Along with the Melbourne premiership?

Really looking forward to this count.

Reckon wines is a Monty to finish top 3 and is a great chance to win it but reckon this will be a much tighter race than some years.

11 days til we maybe get our first Brownlow medalist (and I make some coin off those $81 odds I got)
Same also got the oliie premiership double at crazy odds.

Hasn't Clayton Oliver already won this? Along with the Melbourne premiership?

I just watched the Jack Viney interview about his thoughts on the GF parade. Started discussing how he feels about it then corrected himself later in the interview that ‘if they make it’.

They need to get past Geelong first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice. I got 450/1. It doesn’t have a cash out option either so I’m riding this all the way to the end.
Either does mine with Sportsbet normally does although I've made a pledge never to cash out again lol. Similar bets with Ladbrokes are offering cashout but let it ride baby.

Either does mine with Sportsbet normally does although I've made a pledge never to cash out again lol. Similar bets with Ladbrokes are offering cashout but let it ride baby.
The way I see it, if we win this week, and the Ollie Brownlow leg also gets up, I’ll be so bloody anxious and excited for the grand final no amount of money is going to add to that anyway.

Wines was highly-regarded by Age scribes this season, a runaway winner of the publication’s footballer of the year award, considered among the best five players on the ground in all but three matches. Furthermore, the ABC judged him best on ground eight times.

May be a tie?
Oliver Wines and Clayton Oliver?
An Oliver double.

Champion Data predicting Wines to win by a huge margin.

They aren't taking into account the Lil Olds and our poor polling history, lack of hype and general irrelevance though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back