Official Club Stuff Ollie Wines extends contract for another four years

Remove this Banner Ad

Who even cares if he doesn't see out the contract? He just gave up rights to FA to sign with us, so whatever we get will be pretty much on our terms.

Enjoy your shitty pick for Crouch :thumbsu:

He'Ll Be SuBjEcTeD tO aLl SoRtS oF pReSsUrE

They're just in a hole about loyalty in football because they can't retain anyone worth their salt, so they just think it's the same everywhere without realizing they have an isolated problem commonly seen by the expansion clubs.

sh*t Club No History etc.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

They also have a whole thread titled Chayce Jones 2020 highlights

I cant imagine it is very long. He only had 122 disposal for the entire season.

Everyone seems to think we have used the long contract to smooth the money out I would think we are paying him alot next yr then smooth it out.
This would use supposedly low cap this yr and give us the ability to chase a free agent next yr.
And maybe a big last yr to give him an extra incentive.

Graham Cornes says he doubts Port Adelaide and Ollie Wines will see out their six-year deal saying “that’s the way of football these days”.

Crap on Cornes LOL
I agree he is unlikely to see out 6 years. As an inside mid subject to weekly pummelling, and injury issues already, I think he will be like Rocky and be jogging on the spot by 30.

But if he does retire early, we save his back end salary. If he wants to see out the tail end of his career elsewhere, we can name our price for compo pretty much.

They also have a whole thread titled Chayce Jones 2020 highlights

I cant imagine it is very long. He only had 122 disposal for the entire season.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
But they were all 122 highlights!!!

Adelaide supporters -

"Hahaha you signed one of your best players, who is just now coming into his prime, to a long term deal, tying him to the club until retirement. And if he does want to leave a good trade will need to be sorted. Hahaha you idiots".

Imagine being this mentally deranged.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide supporters -

"Hahaha you signed one of your best players, who is just now coming into his prime, to a long term deal, tying him to the club until retirement. And if he does want to leave a good trade will need to be sorted. Hahaha you idiots".

Also been quoted several times that he took less money for long term security, but they keep bringing up "ThIs Is GoInG tO hUrT tHeiR SalaRy CaP"

Adelaide supporters -

It's a sheltered workshop over there. Their ambassadors are paid to hide the truth from them.

Adelaide supporters -

Mentally Deranged ...
Some of their posters are. They go on with so much unsubstantiated crap about Port Adelaide Players, Etc. Etc. I go and read their board for a bloody good laugh.
But what else have the sooks got to write about LOL
Maybe how to get off the bottom of the ladder.

Adelaide supporters -

Yep, some strange stuff gets written.

I doubt that is limited to their supporters and boards, surely you have read enough of our boards. Half the time I am wondering if I am on a PAFC section or a crows section, considering how much they are discussed. Way too much focus on what the other club from SA is doing.

Will never forget the look on his face on draft day when we picked him. His facial muscles after the forced smiles he had to continually put on that day would have needed a rub down from the trainers later that night. I was convinced he would do a Nick Stevens and eventually force a move away from the club. Then I hear his mum on the radio a few months later saying how happy he was and now here we are today, a 4 year deal. Pretty impressed he has stuck with the club. Like Boak did in 2012 (I think it was 2012) when Geelong thought they could just waltz into Adelaide with some of its star players and pinch him, Wines sticking with the club helps build Port's reputation as a one club career for younger players and even a destination club. Once good players start forcing moves away, the rot can set in. Look at the Crows.

Who did we last lose to the ol' "going home to mummy" disease? Ben Jacobs? lol.

The thing about the Crows in this context is that it's not just the go home factor, it's literally the "I ******* hate this place" factor.

Who did we last lose to the ol' "going home to mummy" disease? Ben Jacobs? lol.

The thing about the Crows in this context is that it's not just the go home factor, it's literally the "I ******* hate this place" factor.
Don't forget the "I ******* hate this club factor"

And the "this club just sees me as an asset on their expense sheet" factor

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

The Jack Gunston "I didn't like the person I was becoming at the Crows" factor

Don't forget the "I ******* hate this club factor"

And the "this club just sees me as an asset on their expense sheet" factor

I think you mean liability on their balance sheet.

The Jake Lever 'I hate this club so much that I'm literally going to go out in public and dump all my Crows gear at the tip' factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back