Rumour Ollie Wines Is Coming Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give anyone ideas. I would have thought the trade etc thread was still a perfectly acceptable forum for caravan rumours and Christmas wishes, but to gratify attention-seeking instincts maybe the more general threads doesn't work for everybody. It's going to be a somewhat cluttered board though, with any number of players coming out of contract - some of them excitingly living in states other than Victoria (groans aloud)
It's almost like the trade thread was a thread made for talking about possible (however unlikely) trades

If it has merit, and I'm not saying it does, but if it does it's definitely thread worthy given the players talent and the definite interest in him from board members (ya know, in light of us not drafting him and then drafting some other guy who's now gone to...some other club).

Don't give anyone ideas. I would have thought the trade etc thread was still a perfectly acceptable forum for caravan rumours and Christmas wishes, but to gratify attention-seeking instincts maybe the more general threads doesn't work for everybody. It's going to be a somewhat cluttered board though, with any number of players coming out of contract - some of them excitingly living in states other than Victoria (groans aloud)
Caravan rumours? How dare you.

Anything sourced from a member of the caravan building industry is no rumour. It's take it to the bank, rock solid, bet on your firstborn-son, gospel truth.

We have nothing to offer port, Bigger teams are interested, Port intent on keeping him. Take your pick, its not happening and the fact that we as melbourne supporters say it's because he was mates with Viney is like Freo supporters saying Hogan wore a scarf once

Oh man, the arrogance from Freo fans about Hogan is astounding. I'm so pumped to see him re-sign at Melbourne. The list of forwards they've failed to poach is becoming huge, how the * do they think they're going to get Hogan?

PS: Another Port fan up in this heyooooooooooooooo

I think he'd miss Hamish too much

tumblr_nbj27oZbr41qkc9jco1_500.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is such a non-issue, can't believe the number of people getting up in arms about it. If you're taking BigFooty threads personally you're not focusing enough on the other things in your life.

Still trying to figure out if you're a troll or not to be honest

Its pretty simple I started the thread ?

I just happen to hold the same views as the AFL, Paul Roos and Peter Jackson - maybe if you dont understand your history you are deemed to repeating it. I appreciate my views may not be popular, the AFL is not popular, Roos copped more than his fair share of venting.

Its pretty simple I started the thread ?

I just happen to hold the same views as the AFL, Paul Roos and Peter Jackson - maybe if you dont understand your history you are deemed to repeating it. I appreciate my views may not be popular, the AFL is not popular, Roos copped more than his fair share of venting.

Starting your piece with a bullshit pre amble about sharing views with 3 people you most likely never met doesn't give your opinion any more weight

Starting your piece with a bullshit pre amble about sharing views with 3 people you most likely never met doesn't give your opinion any more weight

If you are talking about never meeting AD ex-AFL CEO - you're wrong, met him numerous times, especially when he was at North we were sponsors of North in those days. AD was a football man thru & thru, but never made any secrets I was an MFC supporter.

Jackson, met 3-4 times maybe more, had some good honest 1 on 1's with him. - I think Jackson is 100% the right man for the job. Good listener, but you can see he is going to do it his way. Jackson fully understands our problems, weak brand, no appeal to the next generation and we are not "talking" to the kids in the right mediums, misogynist negative overtly political toxic culture where relating to this thread we have let our players down for decades and we are just not a destination club or a "club of choice. "

Roos, I never bothered to speak 1 on 1 with him, think when it comes to footy there's very little I would disagree with what he says. But just for context I did meet Neeld & Neil Craig. I was very, very impressed with Neil Craig, shame we had to let him go. Mark I found to be under a ton of pressure and he copped more than his fair share of vitriol from the ignorant ones - sad the MFC never gave him a fair go.

If you are talking about never meeting AD ex-AFL CEO - you're wrong, met him numerous times, especially when he was at North we were sponsors of North in those days. AD was a football man thru & thru, but never made any secrets I was an MFC supporter.

Jackson, met 3-4 times maybe more, had some good honest 1 on 1's with him. - I think Jackson is 100% the right man for the job. Good listener, but you can see he is going to do it his way. Jackson fully understands our problems, weak brand, no appeal to the next generation and we are not "talking" to the kids in the right mediums, misogynist negative overtly political toxic culture where relating to this thread we have let our players down for decades and we are just not a destination club or a "club of choice. "

Roos, I never bothered to speak 1 on 1 with him, think when it comes to footy there's very little I would disagree with what he says. But just for context I did meet Neeld & Neil Craig. I was very, very impressed with Neil Craig, shame we had to let him go. Mark I found to be under a ton of pressure and he copped more than his fair share of vitriol from the ignorant ones - sad the MFC never gave him a fair go.

Neil Craig was unable to help Mark Neeld at all when he was coach, he is 50% responsible for Neelds shitty coaching tenure

Mark Neeld was given 1.5 years and free reign to gut the list, he gutted the list of everything and it needed one of the all time great rescue missions to stop the club from being relocated

Have you ever met anyone in your life who didnt impress you

Can't blame entirely then, but surely you realise the next club they went to work at went down hill as well (although it wasn't just them). I like the positivity you bring, especially for 2016, but don't let it blind you. In the past not everybody is a nice try hard and not everybody is good at the role they where in. Even people in the club at the time could see that something was wrong, Todd Viney called the club "fragmented" when Bailey was coaching and when pervious administration was in power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back