(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I mean two first rounders or it’s equivalent. Someone suggested for us to trade into this year’s first round.
I get the impression that Wines may very well peaked as a player. I would be very wary of paying overs for him, especially Essendon. You guys should wait another year and go in hard for Lachie Whitfield who is a Restricted Free Agent in 2020. He would be perfect for the Dons (or any team for that matter, he is a jet)

Schnitzengruben

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I get the impression that Wines may very well peaked as a player. I would be very wary of paying overs for him, especially Essendon. You guys should wait another year and go in hard for Lachie Whitfield who is a Restricted Free Agent in 2020. He would be perfect for the Dons (or any team for that matter, he is a jet)
Yeah he'd definitely make us better, and any team for that matter. But I think our most pressing issue is the lack of size we have on the inside. We're having to play forwards in inside roles and they're just getting torched. Unfortunately, there aren't a huge amount of options on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dcutter

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't reckon he's that good. Probably hasn't had a great crack at it this year but honestly, I don't think he's become anywhere near the player we thought he would when he first burst onto the scene.

Certainly wouldn't be offering up big trade currency to get him.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Good mates with Viney. Wants to go to Melbourne
Good lawd, how samey could their midfield get?!

Obviously it would be disruptive to lose your captain (as disruptive as keeping him around if he's unhappy?), but I feel he has plateaud as a player, and is a very iffy ball user, who kind of epitomises the issues the Power have as a team. Might be worth trading him if there is some polish or premium draft picks coming back the other way.

Top Bottom