Recommitted Ollie Wines [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you not be worried if he hasn't signed like he said he wanted to in the next few weeks? Remembering he said the same thing earlier in the year?
Nope. So stop trying to suggest otherwise.

I think you're being facetious here Powerade

Will you not be worried if he hasn't signed like he said he wanted to in the next few weeks? Remembering he said the same thing earlier in the year?
No.

There’s no go home factor because Echuca doesn’t have an AFL team. No other club will offer him the captaincy. We will happily match or go close to whatever $$$ other clubs offer.

We play Friday night, Thursday night, Friday night, and after that exposure he will negotiate for more money before signing.

I don’t follow what players say in the media.

No.

There’s no go home factor because Echuca doesn’t have an AFL team. No other club will offer him the captaincy. We will happily match or go close to whatever $$$ other clubs offer.

We play Friday night, Thursday night, Friday night, and after that exposure he will negotiate for more money before signing.

I don’t follow what players say in the media.
Fair enough. For what’s it’s worth I think he’ll likely put pen to paper in the coming weeks, but if he hasn’t by then, I think there’s a huge chance of him being out the door.

I don’t believe Port’s offer would be the same as a few Melbourne clubs, which is why I think he hasn’t signed yet.

Fair enough. For what’s it’s worth I think he’ll likely put pen to paper in the coming weeks, but if he hasn’t by then, I think there’s a huge chance of him being out the door.

I don’t believe Port’s offer would be the same as a few Melbourne clubs, which is why I think he hasn’t signed yet.
You will still think he's leaving when he signs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have just as much salary cap space as just about any team from reports earlier in the year, The only way Wines will leave port is if port are open to him moving due to wanting Lukosius if that is the case and wines was open to a move due to coming to melbourne or a particular club which doesnt seem to be the case. Think he will sign soon

No he wasn't, he was leveraging money.

You'd believe anything.

You have zero idea. You prove this over and over again!
His manager came out and said he was close to going to north. I also found our the same info through a friend who would know.
If you are guessing (which is what you continue to do) maybe just let adults here talk

You have zero idea. You prove this over and over again!
His manager came out and said he was close to going to north. I also found our the same info through a friend who would know.
If you are guessing (which is what you continue to do) maybe just let adults here talk
Carlton fans have zero trade credibility, you are proof of this.

there must be a massive deal for him atm that's causing him to think twice. Depending on how PA goes this year, if the year ends on a top 4 finish then def stay for 2 more years as flag is close. If PA ends the year 5-8 then there is absolutely no point in staying as there are other 5th to 8th teams that could leapfrog PA to a premiership. In fact team that usually win a flag from a leap frog comes from 9 to 13 as they are most likely due to a significantly easier draw in their premiership year and lack of mental scars from past failures, esp failures at the closing end of the season. PA still has not overcome the mental scars of their 3 pt loss to hawthorn. PA in some ways have plateaued like GWS although the latter has fallen down significantly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back