Recommitted Ollie Wines [re-signed until 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

OP gets his info from reddit

The rumour surely needs to be questioned, he is contracted for 3 years and is the captain, cant see any grounds for him leaving
I don't think he will be leaving ... but you know how some people can't help themselves, and believe whatever is posted.

I highly doubt he is leaving but it would be a lot lot more than that.
No it wouldn't. He's the kind of inside battler most clubs have a couple of already.

I didn’t pull anything out. Its just asking what he’s worth..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what man. I didn’t try to do anything wrong I’m new to big footy and I’m told fans what I heard. If your gonna try your best to put me down at all times good on you...

Maybe?..he has been off for a while and has been dropped this year and it is well known he is a bog average kick. But on the flipside, he is a big powerful mid and still quite young - maybe a pick between 10-15?

It’s not as simple as he got dropped. He’s been injured all year and trying to find form and fitness at the same time.

Every club that could afford him and needs an inside mid would be after him like crazy. Port would want the world for him. hard to imagine him going.

Bombers should throw everything at Wines as their midfield needs some hardness big time.

well, bommers have been doing 'throwing everything they have' for a few years now.........and they are still struggling.

If we can’t get Ollie which is likely. I’d like to see us back in Dylan Clarke.

There have been rumours for the last 3 years that Carlton were into Wines. We apparently have other targets now, but I'd still have a long look at Wines if he did want out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back