Recommitted Ollie Wines [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

if a club offers silly money to him, he would be crazy not to leave as it really could set him and his family up for life. It would then be how does a club satisfy port..now with a supposed super draft coming up, as much as they would not want to lose wines, they have just recruited rockliff who can play a similar role and if port could get their hands on say J lukoscius at the end of the year.....
Or Rankine.

M
He isn't worth a million though.
I think the Port salary cap would be tight after some big signings in recent years. Most players leave for more money - Dixon, Ryder & Rockcliffe wouldn’t have come cheap and Superstars Gray and Wingard would command a decent wage.

He isn't worth a million though.

He’s more worth a million than Tom Scully or Tom Boyd.

Timing is everything. I could easily see a club like North Melbourne throwing a million a year at him to try to grab a big fish after missing out on so many of them over the last couple of years. It’s not like they’ve got much else worth paying to hit the salary floor.

He’s more worth a million than Tom Scully or Tom Boyd.

Timing is everything. I could easily see a club like North Melbourne throwing a million a year at him to try to grab a big fish after missing out on so many of them over the last couple of years. It’s not like they’ve got much else worth paying to hit the salary floor.
We have bigger holes than inside mids.

Would like to see clubs throw big coin at him.

Ports salary cap would be close to bursting

People have been saying that literally every year since 2014 and we haven't lost a single best 22 player in that time.

Essendon makes the most sense and his value will sky rocket when the Bombers realize the need an inside bull.

Saints would be the next bet after failing to lure a big name.

North might consider him but I would suggest are not willing to part with their 1st pick (1-4).

Wouldn't mind him at the Hawks but I would prefer a Coniglio type.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Essendon makes the most sense and his value will sky rocket when the Bombers realize the need an inside bull.

Saints would be the next bet after failing to lure a big name.

North might consider him but I would suggest are not willing to part with their 1st pick (1-4).

Wouldn't mind him at the Hawks but I would prefer a Coniglio type.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
The Crows would potentially trade a couple of firsts to get that early pick - NM could use one of their Tassie lad and one on Wines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is enjoying becoming a light plane pilot in Adelaide over the last 6 months ...

this thread is an attempt by crow supporters to deflect the media's attention away from Slone ...

Why would that make him a lock to stay with Port? Look, I think he'll stay but you keep repeating this as if it's some crucial piece of reality that ensures he will stay, the reality is he could do that anywhere in the country.

he is enjoying becoming a light plane pilot in Adelaide over the last 6 months ...

this thread is an attempt by crow supporters to deflect the media's attention away from Slone ...

Tom Rockliff bought a house no more than 2 years ago in Brisbane.

Pretty sure hes playing for you lot now.

So me starting a thread on bigfooty about Ollie Wines is going to affect the media somehow? I feel honoured that I have that much pull in the media world.

He is out of contract this year and this is where just about every player that is half decent is talked about until they sign or leave, this guy is a gun and every club in the AFL would like him in their team.

Why would that make him a lock to stay with Port? Look, I think he'll stay but you keep repeating this as if it's some crucial piece of reality that ensures he will stay, the reality is he could do that anywhere in the country.

I didn't say this was a lock for him staying at Port or that this is crucial to him staying ... I am just saying that currently he is enjoying his flying.
personally I do think with his flying although he can visit his family when ever he likes so maybe the any go home factor maybe lessened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back