Olympic Basketball Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Brown's done a good job. Should be there in Rio.

Will likely be a head coach at the NBA level at that point. I don't think he'd take both jobs. Have seen his name mentioned in a few places.

I'm a bit biased towards Brett on a personal level as he helped me get my start.

Im quoting myself because I called it. Kobe is unstoppable!

Game was over before Kobe ever got going, which is typical of him.

PN... it's a shame that chick in your profile pic is actually average at pole vaulting. Would certainly liven up the Olympics.

i know. hopefully she'd come in rio.

her, michelle the aussie dancing hurdler and there's a young aussie runner who's showing promise also (cant remember her name, but it starts with G and she runs for florida U)

oh genevieve lacaze

her, michelle the aussie dancing hurdler and there's a young aussie runner who's showing promise also (cant remember her name, but it starts with G and she runs for florida U)

oh genevieve lacaze
Hate to dash your hopes but Alison Stokke is actually pretty fat now, unless she's recently decided to stop partying at college and get back to pole vaulting.

Hate to dash your hopes but Alison Stokke is actually pretty fat now, unless she's recently decided to stop partying at college and get back to pole vaulting.

yeah i heard the same thing.

oh well, if she's partying it up then it wont be long till there are more risqué pics on the web

oh genevieve lacaze
that aussie hurdler is the biggest butter face you've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be proud of that effort this morning. Had a great 3rd quarter to stay within 14 and when USA decided to turn it on in the 4th, Boomers didn't take the safe route and just lose by 10 or 20. Instead, they went out there, threw it around and stated chucking 3s. It didn't work, led to heaps of turnovers and USA blew out the score in the last five minutes - but it was a great crack they gave it, fantastic effort. :thumbsu: Ingles and DellaD did their NBA chances no harm at all either.

I don't watch the NBA (just NBL and Boomers) but this Carmello Anthony guy is great - far better team player than those other bigshots Bryant and James.

I don't watch the NBA (just NBL and Boomers) but this Carmello Anthony guy is great - far better team player than those other bigshots Bryant and James.

KOBENO.gif

The thing with Bryant is they don't really need him on the court against some of these nations. They are winning by big margins, they'll use him for the Gold Medal match. Bryant said today they already have enough scorers on the court.

Gotta be proud of that effort this morning. Had a great 3rd quarter to stay within 14 and when USA decided to turn it on in the 4th, Boomers didn't take the safe route and just lose by 10 or 20. Instead, they went out there, threw it around and stated chucking 3s. It didn't work, led to heaps of turnovers and USA blew out the score in the last five minutes - but it was a great crack they gave it, fantastic effort. :thumbsu: Ingles and DellaD did their NBA chances no harm at all either.

ive had some time to read your post again. melo has been exceptional these games. his lack of defence is still glaring however.

agree with first paragraph.

you should post in on the basketball board more!

Get onboard the Knicks then mate! Plenty of room at MSG for you...

Please explain further? Haha, like I said I've never heard of the guy before these Olympics. Going solely on what I've seen over the last week. I like the cut of his jib as they say. These Olympics have rekindled my interest in basketball so I'm very willing to be educated further... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back