Olympics 2020 Tokyo: Around the Games 🥇 🏊‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🚴‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

1627138359346.png

They said this was a dead heat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rapt for the aussie medallists so far, but also very happy for that Tunisian bloke that won gold.

Yep. Like the Kosovo gold medalist yesterday. Always happy when smaller, lesser known, countries win.

Same.

I was trying to work out if any countries didn't make it at all to the games - so far I can only think of North Korea. Anyone I missed?

I believe that only the Vatican City is the only UN-recognised nation not competing in the Olympics other than North Korea. You could argue Russia but even they have their drug free athletes under a recognised IOC banner.

There are even a number of non-recognised nations competing. Mostly small nations that are considered territories of other nations.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I have no idea why Hamish and co need to stand up all the time, surely they can sit down behind a desk. I find it annoying.

And why the hail is Basil commentating on the swimming. The only good thing about that is Basil is not in Perth trying to pretend to be important.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Yes :crown: Kaylee 🥇 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

* yeah! :laughv1:

Sam Walsh approves!

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
So what happens - does Kaylee McKeown pay Sam Walsh a royalty for the use of '* Yeah' ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back