Olympics 2020 Tokyo: Around the Games 🥇 🏊‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🚴‍♂️

Sector 7G

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
This cycling Madison is Rollerball.

Not a clue what’s going on, but it’s full on.
Pom ladies just destroyed the field in the most dominant performance of he games. Won 9 out of 10 sprints and was one of 4 teams to lap the field.

Seriously that safety rope is pulling those girls up in The speed climbing. 7 secs to climb that walk is crazy.

Can't help but wonder if our Javelin girl would have won Gold if her mother hadn't insisted on her brother getting the last piece of beef.
Sexist ad. ;) She did well, but gee don't you wish she'd got that extra bit for 2nd or 1st.

I'm sick as a dog. Had a rotten day in hospital and the Blues loss.

Best day of my life.

Tears of absolute joy. The hundreds and thousands of people who have worked their absolute asses off for Basketball Australia, the NBL, it's teams, the local clubs and other Basketball organisations around the country.

Absolute legends.

Patty Mills. Dante Exum. Joe Ingles. Matisse Thybulle. Jock Landale.. all of them. Incredible.

* yeah

It's all been worth it.

I'm sick as a dog. Had a rotten day in hospital and the Blues loss.

Best day of my life.

Tears of absolute joy. The hundreds and thousands of people who have worked their absolute asses off for Basketball Australia, the NBL, it's teams, the local clubs and other Basketball organisations around the country.

Absolute legends.

Patty Mills. Dante Exum. Joe Ingles. Matisse Thybulle. Jock Landale.. all of them. Incredible.

fu** yeah

It's all been worth it.

I recall the first time USSR toured Aus and I was a floor wiper at the ent centre. I put my foot next to the centre from ussr and it was like a toy next to a giant. I watched them shoot the lights out, push us around and smash us in every department. It inspired me to train harder but I thought we will never compete with the big boys. Well look at them now. And the generation growth continues. My youngest insist she will be an OPAL asap

Back