Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to See Andrew Dess returning to Lavington next year, after expected to sign with Holbrook!

Believe the Panthers will have a fairly high turn over this year

Good to See Andrew Dess returning to Lavington next year, after expected to sign with Holbrook!

Believe the Panthers will have a fairly high turn over this year
Why is that
Saker is staying and sounds like most have resigned

Myrtleford have finalised co coaches for 2018. Current and former player. Interesting. Morey gone from Yarra. VFL. Lavington two mids from Canberra. Albury a couple of ex players who have been playing a higher standard returning, possibly 4. Grayson back at Raiders.

Myrtleford have finalised co coaches for 2018. Current and former player. Interesting. Morey gone from Yarra. VFL. Lavington two mids from Canberra. Albury a couple of ex players who have been playing a higher standard returning, possibly 4. Grayson back at Raiders.

Surely Grayson wouldn't be back at Raiders?? Unless Dimizio isn't there?

Looby and Burgess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it about Terry Burgess that attracts clubs?
I understand that he is well liked and respected for his football knowledge.
But from memory he has coached
Barnawartha late 2000’s, Wodonga Saints,
and most recently Corowa Rutherglen.
Were all of these clubs left in better position after having him on board?

What’s the attraction for Myrtleford I’d think they would be in a reasonable portion to attract a high profile playing coach with where they have got they lost to over the last few years.

Also, to make it clear I don’t know Burgess or have any issue with his appointment, just wondering what it is that are his strengths

What is it about Terry Burgess that attracts clubs?
I understand that he is well liked and respected for his football knowledge.
But from memory he has coached
Barnawartha late 2000’s, Wodonga Saints,
and most recently Corowa Rutherglen.
Were all of these clubs left in better position after having him on board?

What’s the attraction for Myrtleford I’d think they would be in a reasonable portion to attract a high profile playing coach with where they have got they lost to over the last few years.

Also, to make it clear I don’t know Burgess or have any issue with his appointment, just wondering what it is that are his strengths
I honestly think it's because it's near impossible to get coaches and he keeps putting his hand up. He's been involved in a few other clubs as well.

Burgess been involved at Wodonga Saints, Walla and then Corowa there the last 3 clubs he has been to I'm not sure what he has done prior to that but he certainly has not had any success at those 3 clubs and to be honest hasent improved them so not sure what about him clubs like, must be a really good sales man to get jobs still after the train wreck he has left behind at those clubs

Burgess been involved at Wodonga Saints, Walla and then Corowa there the last 3 clubs he has been to I'm not sure what he has done prior to that but he certainly has not had any success at those 3 clubs and to be honest hasent improved them so not sure what about him clubs like, must be a really good sales man to get jobs still after the train wreck he has left behind at those clubs
That's a bit harsh, most clubs he has taken over have been in shocking positions to start with. Good on him for trying to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back