Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or not shut up shop, pay them out, and then don't put that many dollars on the table next season. Can't have clubs folding.

Hard to believe their struggling i thought both grades got paid fairly well at most clubs. Do reserves get paid at most clubs? what would be the average price

Hard to believe their struggling i thought both grades got paid fairly well at most clubs. Do reserves get paid at most clubs? what would be the average price

Both Wangaratta Clubs pay their players.

Off topic, but i heard Bobby Griffiths was on 800 a game to play twos at Albury before the Salary Cap came in...

Both Wangaratta Clubs pay their players.

Off topic, but i heard Bobby Griffiths was on 800 a game to play twos at Albury before the Salary Cap came in...
That is like Chinese whispers. As if a club would pay $800 a game to a player to play 2's. Bobby Griffiths was recruited from the Albury 2's and was getting $800 a game at Rutherglen.

How the local media's coverage of OMFNL has dropped. In today's Border Mail, two pictures were not even current ones from the weekends games (Newman marking against Wang Magpies and Schmidt being tackled when he didn't even play on Saturday for Nth) Then Prime runs Lavingtons Junior Football Club logo for their report ( as they have all year). It makes them hard to take seriously

How the local media's coverage of OMFNL has dropped. In today's Border Mail, two pictures were not even current ones from the weekends games (Newman marking against Wang Magpies and Schmidt being tackled when he didn't even play on Saturday for Nth) Then Prime runs Lavingtons Junior Football Club logo for their report ( as they have all year). It makes them hard to take seriously
And reports on the minor leagues non existent nearly. Contrast The Shepp News. Maybe the difference is that The News is a local paper?. Don't buy the Border anymore. (or pay on line ). Shepp news Thursday has Murray , Picola . and KDL I think.

To be fair to the Border Mail can we whinge about having to pay to read the Border Mail online and then whinge about the lack of content?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheOvens and Murray playing a night final get real you lot once and for all just remember you are a country footy league and no-one in the district leagues give a rats clacker about you stop pretending to b something your not and thats the AFL qualifying final should be Saturday arvo

Rant Over

TheOvens and Murray playing a night final get real you lot once and for all just remember you are a country footy league and no-one in the district leagues give a rats clacker about you stop pretending to b something your not and thats the AFL qualifying final should be Saturday arvo

Rant Over

Continue your rant Meat; How bloody cold is it gonna be? It will be a good game, but in Lavi under lights, fog rolling in from over the hill... O&M might be 'changing the game' but a little too much 'look at me' for my liking.

Rant Over
I agree. As if anyone is going to go out and sit at the Hume or Tallangatta League all day and then want to come in and watch another few hours. Straight to the pub for me.
I think the game is likely to feature Wang as well. Makes the decision even more strange when you consider the travel involved for their supporters.

I agree. As if anyone is going to go out and sit at the Hume or Tallangatta League all day and then want to come in and watch another few hours. Straight to the pub for me.
I think the game is likely to feature Wang as well. Makes the decision even more strange when you consider the travel involved for their supporters.
The only people from the Hume or Tallangatta that will turn up will be the recruiters looking at what they can get out of the O&M.

With Cam McNeil winning he’s 4th Barton medal in the TDFL, I’m wondering has he ever played O&M ? Seems like a good player not to have had a crack If not

With Cam McNeil winning he’s 4th Barton medal in the TDFL, I’m wondering has he ever played O&M ? Seems like a good player not to have had a crack If not
He went to Lavington after his first medal but couldn’t really crack a consistent gig. He is more suited to an onball role than a flank or wing but at Lavi he had some good ones in front of him in those spots like Penda and Stevo etc

An exciting clash this week at the J.C Lowe oval. Will tell us alot about two of the big challengers for the cup.
If the great Nick Lawless has his mind on footy and not drinking pots in the Tungamah pub, I can see the Pigeons getting the job done.
What are everyone's prediction?

An exciting clash this week at the J.C Lowe oval. Will tell us alot about two of the big challengers for the cup.
If the great Nick Lawless has his mind on footy and not drinking pots in the Tungamah pub, I can see the Pigeons getting the job done.
What are everyone's prediction?

When’s mark Whiley back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back