Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word/gossip going on up here in QLD is the rumour Raiders coach , be it Cresswell will step down and return to QLD in a coaching capacity at a QAFL Club ,, maybe Labrador ,,, any comments on this ...
Jarrod Hodgkin is coaching them next year so yes he is definitely stepping down.

Did you end up making it to the game Fruit or concentrate your efforts on finding a winner in the Perth gallops?
My opinion is that the night experiment was a success, a good atmosphere and I am sure the pumas would have made abit of cash over the bar/canteen.
Was good to see Prior behind the bar doing his part and giving abit back to the club.

Raiders would be gutted they are heading to Bunton Park to play the Tiges. Just cant see how that crook style of footy Crezzy brings will hold up on that ground against country footys pinnacle team.
I went to the game and thought it was a high standard. I was surprised that the crowd was listed as being strong when I thought it looked pretty thin. The hardest thing to measure is that many people come in and out during the day to watch the Netball or the 3rds football etc. If we were to just judge it on the crowd in attendance during the senior football then personally I thought it was poor.

Yarra supporters would be enjoying watching their two new recruits on television tonight. Both will be massive ins. Hearing Adam Prior to Holbrook, Panthers have signed Tom Yensch as his replacement. Two Raiders stars leaving and Douthie playing EDFL. Albury will lose some of their kids- King to Uni, Duryea and another youngster that escapes my mind both off to Uni in Melbourne next year.

Any idea of which club is Douthie heading to?

Announced last night to playing group Michael Thompson will play at Kiewa next year

Who wins this weekend’s finals?
Personally I think Albury beat Raiders comfortably and Wang do the same to Yarra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any recruits to the nest Gyve? I think the obvious departure would be Joe Richards to VFL, kids a freak. Any other departures?
Have heard hes is being chased hard by Willi. Certainly couldnt hold it against the lad for having a crack if he heads down.
I think one or two young players might be relocating to melb, by thats a yearly occurrence. Suckling might hang up the boots due to work commitments.

10-20mm on the radar, if that falls on the questionable Bunton Park surface it will be abit of a slog. That said it will be the only thing that saves the raiders from getting it by the 60+ that I heard alot of people predicting after Saturday night.

Yarra match up exceptionally on the Pies and have played out some thrillers in the last 18 months. Will be the pick of the games for this finals series.

Nah not Clokey FotF. Some bigger fella who works as a painter, his name alluded me however.

Recon Crossy will be abit softened up after running 20kms in 30 degrees then enduring the long haul from Perth to the Norm Minns. Certainly not the ideal prep for a granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back