Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was pretty good in his,time in the GV too I believe
He is a big unit, spends plenty of time in the gym by the looks of it! Iv seen him play a couple of times in the GV, dominated against handy ruckmen in that comp and with very few dominant rucks in the O&M at the moment he should go really well feeding the Raiders on ball brigade.

Hearing a gun forward from Benalla is crossing with him. This will do their premiership chase no harm.
Any raiders supporters out there want to shed some light on the Hodgkin silly Sunday issue?

He is a big unit, spends plenty of time in the gym by the looks of it! Iv seen him play a couple of times in the GV, dominated against handy ruckmen in that comp and with very few dominant rucks in the O&M at the moment he should go really well feeding the Raiders on ball brigade.
From the O&M footy I saw this year and from what I have seen of Brodie he is going to be in for a huge surprise.
O&M from MFL is the biggest step he has made and going to a comp that is alot better than he has previously played , will be a massive challenge .
Nice bloke , big unit who has been dangerous around the ground.

Luke Morgan announced as Magpies coach, wonder if he will bring any across with him...
Nic Warnock and Sam Martin are two names i have heard... Although i think with Ben Speight and Daine Porter potentially coming back in to the Magpies' fold it will be a tough juggle with points and salary cap factors to weigh in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back