Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Taylor-Nugent adds to the very long list of good footballers who the Tigers have signed after originally starting their O&M careers at other clubs.

tudix

Draftee
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Taylor-Nugent adds to the very long list of good footballers who the Tigers have signed after originally starting their O&M careers at other clubs.
I heard it is a straight swap for Tristan Mann who North have poached from Albury.

Nov 27, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just do some business in Benalla and there’s been plenty of talk that a few businesses were asked to “help out the club” on getting a fairly local FF

Is there a cap in the GV like the O&M? I’d imagine most clubs that are half decent would already be spending most of their cap? Extra money would be unnecessary

!!!!

Macgyver

Team Captain
Dec 1, 2004
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
All he wanted was an extra $100 a game. He was their best player, just pay the man
List management is a job were you make no friends with every up and comming kid wanting a pay rise and sadly some needing to be screwed over abit.
In this case though its complete mindboggling that they wouldnt meet the blokes needs - hes a bloddy jet!

Jan 7, 2014
Taylor-Nugent adds to the very long list of good footballers who the Tigers have signed after originally starting their O&M

So When does Shauny Mannagh sign at Albury?? Him and Taylor Nugent are close mates
careers at other

Nov 27, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Signings keep coming for Rovers.
Max Spencer (Gold Coast, when not playing VFL) and Zac O’Brien on board for next year.

Also heard that Magpies young gun Lochie Hourigan is off to Howlong. (Heard this report off a cricket field today)

Hi Curry, do you have a list of who they have signed? Cresswell is putting together a really solid team. Be interesting to see what points would go with each? Macaffrey, Spencer 5 points? O’Brien 1?

!!!!

CurryMagic

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2015
2008 AFL GF, 5 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Showtime Lakers are back
Hi Curry, do you have a list of who they have signed? Cresswell is putting together a really solid team. Be interesting to see what points would go with each? Macaffrey, Spencer 5 points? O’Brien 1?

!!!!
Spencer - 5
McCaffery - 5
Amery - 4
Murray - 4
Medcraft - 3-4
Possibly Zac O’Brien - 1
Maybe Sean O’Keeffe - 1
Jack Reiter is back - 3 (maybe but has played at Rovers before)
As is Tristan Lenaz - 1

Macgyver

Team Captain
Dec 1, 2004
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spencer - 5
McCaffery - 5
Amery - 4
Murray - 4
Medcraft - 3-4
Possibly Zac O’Brien - 1
Maybe Sean O’Keeffe - 1
Jack Reiter is back - 3 (maybe but has played at Rovers before)
As is Tristan Lenaz - 1
My understanding is-
Spencer 6 (player senior AFL)
Amery 5 (TAC 4 pointer + penalty for a clearance with O&M)
Murray 5(as above)
Medcraft 4 (sounds like he just loves finding a new club each year if my Google search is correct)
Pretty handy recruits, Crezza not wasting time filling his extra points or the 150k cheque that was rumored to have been written out by the football director as a donation to the club.
I heard Zac O'Brien to Tungamah to play under Jeremy?

Get it forward

All Australian
Nov 10, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
My understanding is-
Spencer 6 (player senior AFL)
Amery 5 (TAC 4 pointer + penalty for a clearance with O&M)
Murray 5(as above)
Medcraft 4 (sounds like he just loves finding a new club each year if my Google search is correct)
Pretty handy recruits, Crezza not wasting time filling his extra points or the 150k cheque that was rumored to have been written out by the football director as a donation to the club.
I heard Zac O'Brien to Tungamah to play under Jeremy?

Jeremy not coaching Tungamah next year to my knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back