Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corowa will shape up far stronger as well, by adding Rohan Davies (Mernda NFL) Tim Brook (NEAFL) and Andrew Pretto (Vermont EFL) as well as maintaining their whole senior list despite 2 players. Still waiting on a key position local player. None of the top teams appear to of lost too much, however I think we are seeing a bigger increase in the lower end teams. Would be fair to say we are in for a stronger competition next year.

Wangaratta
Albury
Raiders
Yarra
Lavi
Corowa
Rovers
North Albury
Myrt
Wodonga

Last edited:

Exciting for the comp looking ahead. At least the great divide between top 5 and bottom 5 looks to be narrowing. Proof will be in the pudding once the season starts

!!!!

My understanding is-
Spencer 6 (player senior AFL)
Amery 5 (TAC 4 pointer + penalty for a clearance with O&M)
Murray 5(as above)
Medcraft 4 (sounds like he just loves finding a new club each year if my Google search is correct)
Pretty handy recruits, Crezza not wasting time filling his extra points or the 150k cheque that was rumored to have been written out by the football director as a donation to the club.
I heard Zac O'Brien to Tungamah to play under Jeremy?
Does Murray get another point for being Henty, Raiders and Rovers in last 3 seasons?

Last edited:
Corowa will shape up far stronger as well, by adding Rohan Davies (Mernda NFL) Tim Brook (NEAFL) and Andrew Pretto (Vermont EFL) as well as maintaining their whole senior list despite 2 players. Still waiting on a key position local player. None of the top teams appear to of lost too much, however I think we are seeing a bigger increase in the lower end teams. Would be fair to say we are in for a stronger competition next year.

Wangaratta
Albury
Raiders
Yarra
Lavi
Corowa
Rovers
North Albury
Myrt
Wodonga
Wouldnt rule out Raiders being bottom 3 If they lose Neagles on top of the current outs, not sure the new coach will be able to get %120 out of the playing group as the bloke with the massive calves did.

Not sure on that one Fruit, surely theres a loophole in there due to being forced by the Bushies to move to an O&M club.

Not sure on that one Fruit, surely theres a loophole in there due to being forced by the Bushies to move to an O&M club.

Why? He could have chosen Rovers last year and still been O&M aligned. He is chosing to move clubs after only one season on the raiders list, which is exactly the what the points system is trying to stamp out. If you don't want to incur the extra point, then stay at Raiders for another 12 months. No one forced him to move to Rovers.

Why? He could have chosen Rovers last year and still been O&M aligned. He is chosing to move clubs after only one season on the raiders list, which is exactly the what the points system is trying to stamp out. If you don't want to incur the extra point, then stay at Raiders for another 12 months. No one forced him to move to Rovers.

Another 5 pointer?

!!!!

My issue is more with the s**t rule that drags 16 and 17 year olds away from their true home. I dont know the lad but sure he would have been happy to stay at Henty if it was an option.

Neagles all off to Central District in SANFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard rumors that Cresswell has now managed to get Barry Hall and Tyson Hartwig back to the club.. Apparently it is a locked in deal with both and they have even trained this week with the club! Rovers surely to finish top 3..

Heard rumors that Cresswell has now managed to get Barry Hall and Tyson Hartwig back to the club.. Apparently it is a locked in deal with both and they have even trained this week with the club! Rovers surely to finish top 3..

Not sure how Barry is able to still play..didn't he get rubbed out up north for a couple of very nasty hits in a final?

Barry Hall would be another 5 points

Could have swore Tyson trained with his current club last night, but anyway....

Someone better let Cresswell know that the points system is still enforced next year, going to hard to win games with 12 players on the park

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree. This other issue when you bring players in for a game or two every now and then is that you are regularly dropping blokes just for a week or so. Not good for team morale.

I agree. This other issue when you bring players in for a game or two every now and then is that you are regularly dropping blokes just for a week or so. Not good for team morale.
I doubt team morale would he that high getting belted week in week out in 2018. I reckon winning some games might help in that department for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back