Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened right infornt of the Myrt crowd and they werent impressed with it. Sure their club will ask for it too be looked at before the 2pm deadline. Like it or not anything involving concussion in the modern game gets heavily scrutinized.
All clear Macgyver. I reckon Curtis will get off as well. I hope it ends up the cracker it promises to be. Still reckon they will get you on Sunday. Leitch will hurt your structure and that big ground will allow Lavington to kick the ball with efficiency. Second year running a Wodonga Raider with questionable off field antics has won the medal.

Sugar Ray free to play!!! How will he handle the justifiably hostile crowd?

If that is true Mac , absolute disgrace to sport in general. I'd expect the bloke from Maffra to keep his 4 match " hold over ' to be upheld?
Sadly AFL upheld bans on Hawkins and Greene , and Vic AFL seems its fine to hit players about the head , or anywhere for that matter.
Maybe it will take a player to take both civil and criminal action to make a few take notice.
I might wack a couple of "park runners " Saturday morning
Sad

Anybody know what minute of the final quarter the Curtis hit was?

Have seen bison of the hit on Will Riley and thought he was lucky to get off that but would love to see the other one to compare

Macgyver, you need to let this go. Ultimately it is the VCFL who have made the decision- so he plays. I agree, the other incident is the one he should have gone for. No doubt there will be a cauldron type atmosphere across the fence- be interesting to see how he handles it. Lets have a look at how both sides will win-
Lavington- Since I moved here 6 years ago, they transition the ball better than any side I have seen. (I watch a game each week)Curtis playing will aid that. The big ground will benefit their ball movement, and they will have a belief they can win. 2nd Semi was anyone's game until a Morgan leg break with 10 mins to go. Remember Mannagh didnt play after half-time and the 2 Hargreaves boys played under immense sorrow. The wind didnt help them move the ball that day. They will win.
Wangaratta- Mature bodies and the output from their "lesser lights". If you coached against them, you would circle the magnets of Newton, Speight, Porter, Kelly, Grossman. When Melville, Smart and the Richards boys contribute the way they do, they bat very deep. Lavington have a few light bodies that Wang can take advantage of- 50/50 balls that need to be bodylined especially early could mean a lot. They will lose that advantage of their talls as Porter will play ruck.
My tip- Lavi by 26 points
BOG- Luke Garland
Highlight- Newton reported and sent off in 2nd qtr
PS- get their early to watch the Yarra 2's bash their way to victory!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macgyver, you need to let this go. Ultimately it is the VCFL who have made the decision- so he plays. I agree, the other incident is the one he should have gone for. No doubt there will be a cauldron type atmosphere across the fence- be interesting to see how he handles it. Lets have a look at how both sides will win-
Lavington- Since I moved here 6 years ago, they transition the ball better than any side I have seen. (I watch a game each week)Curtis playing will aid that. The big ground will benefit their ball movement, and they will have a belief they can win. 2nd Semi was anyone's game until a Morgan leg break with 10 mins to go. Remember Mannagh didnt play after half-time and the 2 Hargreaves boys played under immense sorrow. The wind didnt help them move the ball that day. They will win.
Wangaratta- Mature bodies and the output from their "lesser lights". If you coached against them, you would circle the magnets of Newton, Speight, Porter, Kelly, Grossman. When Melville, Smart and the Richards boys contribute the way they do, they bat very deep. Lavington have a few light bodies that Wang can take advantage of- 50/50 balls that need to be bodylined especially early could mean a lot. They will lose that advantage of their talls as Porter will play ruck.
My tip- Lavi by 26 points
BOG- Luke Garland
Highlight- Newton reported and sent off in 2nd qtr
PS- get their early to watch the Yarra 2's bash their way to victory![/QU.

Wait .... has the OMFL become a league where thugs flourish.
Finals have been all about who belted who behind play, now your tipping Newton to belt some one before half time but get there early as one of the seconds sides will bash there way through a game.

Not a good sell.

Much more humble than your brother gyv, his language in the crowd was disgusting

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes language was disappointing considering all the kids around. Mannagh is a champion, that goal from the boundary was incredible. It amazes me he hasn't played more games for Richmond despite his height. That's two years in a row Newton hasn't fired. Losing Leitch pulled them out of line and hurt them too much. Congrats to Lavi, perhaps the Ovens and Murray is back to how it should be - unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back