Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum Moore from Carlton to the Rovers?

Callum Moore from Carlton to the Rovers?
Was out with the Wang Maggie's players Saturday night, family friend of the Anderson boys from maggies

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing that Jamison Daniels sent Moore a message the day he was delisted selling himself as a former western bulldog player at a top club within the ovens and Murray! Also Interesting that Daniels is doing the recruiting not cresswell.
Be handy in the twos, how many points do Rovers think they have

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing that Jamison Daniels sent Moore a message the day he was delisted selling himself as a former western bulldog player at a top club within the ovens and Murray! Also Interesting that Daniels is doing the recruiting not cresswell.
Three magies boys all talking to each other on a forum to stir things across the road. Which part of what you said isn’t true? He was at the dogs and they will be a top side. And since when is recruiting a one man job? Anyone who didn’t flick Moore a msg probably isn’t doing there job

I wouldve thought all Assiatant Coaches would be doing their fair share of recruiting, otherwise their not doing the job properly

If you’re referring to me being a Maggie’s boy you would be mistaken. I have no alignment to any club in ovens and Murray, live in Benalla. I find it amusing watching the rovers debarkle calling themselves a top club when they haven’t made finals in how many years? And yet to prove anything. So unless they can back it up then to me they are just pretenders. Cresswell gets all these accolades on being one of the best coaches in country footy, when he has only got a team to a prelim and still living on the coattails of sam Murray getting drafted. I’m not saying he isn’t a good coach, just saying get a few more runs on the board before you start calling yourself a top side
I have thought the same thing. Cresswell buys a team of recruits who he usually can’t fit into the one team because of points. Everyone will improve on the back of recruiting gun players. This season should tell a story with so many even sides.

Sam Martin to myrtleford. Huge for the saints if true!
Points would be climbing now
Don’t think Taylor Hunt is coming back so I’d say Martyn is replacing him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard nothing but great things so far about new North Albury coach Luke Norman. Only thing that he hasn’t really been able to do is bring in some recruits. I wonder if they have some targets they are after because I have heard they are in a very good spot cap wise and points wise .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

An old fashioned brawl between lavi and north players at the Newmarket hotel on Saturday night. Police came and pub forced to shut. Can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Let’s just say the publican would be pissed off with his son-in-laws behaviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back