Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7, Bunton Park I think

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds like all that’s needed might be a couple of cameos - say north get the roo and Lavi can have josh Carr....

Most of us have no idea what happened between Nth and Lavi players at the Newy. Can someone please fill us in.
As with most things the truth sometimes is forgotten in favour of a good story. The confrontation and initial fight was actually between an Albury and Nth Albury player. Lavington player is employed by said Albury player and joined the fraca. Only 4 people involved and sorted out very quickly. I was sitting in the bar and witnessed it all.

As with most things the truth sometimes is forgotten in favour of a good story. The confrontation and initial fight was actually between an Albury and Nth Albury player. Lavington player is employed by said Albury player and joined the fraca. Only 4 people involved and sorted out very quickly. I was sitting in the bar and witnessed it all.

Any idea on who the players were? And how people know what clubs they were from?

Wang set to announce a boost to their midfield. NEAFL team of the year captain. Someone they can really anchor the side around....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any idea on who the players were? And how people know what clubs they were from?

I could name them Baggerz, but there were about 3 punches thrown and then a wrestle. No one was hurt. It isn't acceptable behaviour, however I don't think they need to be publicly named and shamed. Someone looking to make it bigger than it was.

Wang set to announce a boost to their midfield. NEAFL team of the year captain. Someone they can really anchor the side around....

Just the name the guy.

The OM already has 7 or 8 stars coming to play in the league that according to this site have no names .

Might get a bit confusing

Just the name the guy.

The OM already has 7 or 8 stars coming to play in the league that according to this site have no names .

Might get a bit confusing

Abraham Ankers is his name. Interesting to see how he goes. Has a fair record in the NEAFL. Only heard good things from those who have played with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good and well to recruit star players but do the you have the right team culture and environment. Saw the same thing happen at Raiders which didn't turn out as planned. Myrtleford will be right up there's with them - and they have a very good club culture!

Nobody gets near Wang now do they?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This years comp is going to be red hot. Definitely not just out of Wang and Myrt. Blokes have complained it’s been too one sided for years. Just sit back and enjoy the show. Let’s hope it all happens without any Covid bull s**t.

All good and well to recruit star players but do the you have the right team culture and environment. Saw the same thing happen at Raiders which didn't turn out as planned. Myrtleford will be right up there's with them - and they have a very good club culture!

I guess winning flags and making grand finals is a terrible standard for culture? Should just miss finals each year? lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back