Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should pay my border mail subscription lol. What does that say about North? Surely they would have been first in line to sell their club etc off the back of his bosses inside knowledge. Have they actually landed a recruit as yet? Straight up replacement for Muller, surely they would have thrown the kitchen sink at him. Proven, experienced etc.
My thoughts exactly Magnets.
North surely knew before anyone else that he was coming back.
I’d think they will have a young list so Watch for them to be a running side.

Supposedly Travis Hodgson (former North legend and now Sunbury coach) gave the hoppers a heap of numbers of blokes to try recruit and they just can't land any

My thoughts exactly Magnets.
North surely knew before anyone else that he was coming back.
I’d think they will have a young list so Watch for them to be a running side.
Someone told me today's Steve Heatherton (Meyer's boss) is Nth Albury's head of recruiting!!! Wouldn't imagine Joss for example would employ someone returning to the area and letting them play against their club. (I know they have employees who do, but I am saying someone relocating back to the area) Difference between clubs I guess.

Someone told me today's Steve Heatherton (Meyer's boss) is Nth Albury's head of recruiting!!! Wouldn't imagine Joss for example would employ someone returning to the area and letting them play against their club. (I know they have employees who do, but I am saying someone relocating back to the area) Difference between clubs I guess.
You make a good point. The fact he is a previous Raiders player shouldn’t be forgotten. It says a lot about him that he stayed loyal.

Last edited:
I think that says more about the bloke then North Recruiting. I’m sure the question was asked but a good boss would leave it at that.
I also don’t think comparing the Albury Race club CEO to Joss is fair.
It is disappointing to see North not land a recruit but they would be after the right people surely, I mean there last few big recruits haven’t stuck around at all so what’s the point on spending good money on players for 1 year or to defect to rival clubs?!

Just reading Victorian clubs will have crowds capped at 1000 people for the entire season, what a kick in the dick, would’ve had 2500 to the rovers and Maggie’s match. NSW clubs can have up to 3000.

Just reading Victorian clubs will have crowds capped at 1000 people for the entire season, what a kick in the dick, would’ve had 2500 to the rovers and Maggie’s match. NSW clubs can have up to 3000.

That’s just beyond stupid but typical of the Victorian government

But I guess we know what side of the border finals will be!

Could a forward thinking club move a game across the border Eg to Corowa.
Corowa get a fee and the Home Club gets a big gate. The away club would be happy that the opposition doesn’t have a home ground advantage .

Could a forward thinking club move a game across the border Eg to Corowa.
Corowa get a fee and the Home Club gets a big gate. The away club would be happy that the opposition doesn’t have a home ground advantage .
Yeah I reckon there could be some improvisations, it’s tough on the Vic clubs who would be trying to bank some cash after a year off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cupido leaving the 50 letting castles have all to himself. Also hearing O’hara looking to move back to adelaide

Yarrawonga putting together a handy roster with the return of Logan Morey and Lochie Howe. Look likely to join the Tigers, Myrt, Wangaratta and Raiders in the finals.

Not much activity from Lavington, very bizarre in a year where the pack appear to have passed them by with recruits.

Yarrawonga putting together a handy roster with the return of Logan Morey and Lochie Howe. Look likely to join the Tigers, Myrt, Wangaratta and Raiders in the finals.

Not much activity from Lavington, very bizarre in a year where the pack appear to have passed them by with recruits.
I think Yarra are a genuine smoky. They have a fairly long list of gun recruits, ex players returning and players back from injury.

Are we Basketball now with a Roster what is happening in Australia , you probably say Deefence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back