Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

And no Victorian spectators allowed to attend in NSW. You can go across from regional Victoria to play the game, but no Vic spectators, Vic regional restrictions apply to the 17th of June. Not sure the GM of the ovens and Murray has thought this through.

How many wannabe Peter vlandys have we got running country footy

Confirmed playing next weekend with no Melbourne players

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is there a quota on crowds, or is it ok for Vic people to attend that are within the border bubble?

Yep you would think that Albury is in prime position now, with other side's impacted by no metro players

Sorry, I’m just not 100% sure on which players are travelling from Melbourne. You’d think both Wang sides would have a few same with Myrtleford as they are closer to Melbourne. I know Albury move most of their players to the border because of Job opportunities.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is there a quota on crowds, or is it ok for Vic people to attend that are within the border bubble?

Yep you would think that Albury is in prime position now, with other side's impacted by no metro players

I’m not 100% sure on the crowds. I heard only people playing or coaching from vic can attend but that seems a bit silly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to a good weekend. Fairly excited to see footy back. Hearing a couple of good stories already about Melbourne based players trying to sneak through the system. You would think that after the Queensland incident this week that the O&M should be red hot on this. They wouldn’t want to be the ones who stuff this up.

Lots of guys changing their address for car regos and lisenses I have heard during lockdown

Looking forward to a good weekend. Fairly excited to see footy back. Hearing a couple of good stories already about Melbourne based players trying to sneak through the system. You would think that after the Queensland incident this week that the O&M should be red hot on this. They wouldn’t want to be the ones who stuff this up.

wang and myrt with some very questionable players named.... next couple weeks really going to test clubs depth of senior players, albury look pretty well unchanged tipping a massive blow out against myrt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone care to screenshot and send in the top 40 o&m players list made in the herald sun, would be appreciate thanks

It's in alphabetical order, not ordered.

Ankers, Bice, Bordignon, Brennan, Carpenter, Carroll, H Clarke, Clayton, Conlan x2, Curtis, Dale, Frauenfelder, Gardiner, Garland, Godde, Goodwin, Grossman, Hartwig, Hodgkin, A Johnson, Lane, Marklew, Masters, Meyer, Miles, Moore, Munro, Neagle, Nolan, Newton, Redcliffe, Schutt, Szust, Sharp, Simpson, Weidemann, Whiley, C Wilson, D Wilson

Interesting .....

It's in alphabetical order, not ordered.

Ankers, Bice, Bordignon, Brennan, Carpenter, Carroll, H Clarke, Clayton, Conlan x2, Curtis, Dale, Frauenfelder, Gardiner, Garland, Godde, Goodwin, Grossman, Hartwig, Hodgkin, A Johnson, Lane, Marklew, Masters, Meyer, Miles, Moore, Munro, Neagle, Nolan, Newton, Redcliffe, Schutt, Szust, Sharp, Simpson, Weidemann, Whiley, C Wilson, D Wilson

Interesting .....
Frauenfelder over h wheeler?, one of the conlan can't get a game each week?, garland over meredith?, godde, redcliffe, weidemann, wilson's???? over any top 10 players from albury or wang sides? surely this wasn't made from anyone with genuine knowledge of the league? Joe richards :/

Frauenfelder over h wheeler?, one of the conlan can't get a game each week?, garland over meredith?, godde, redcliffe, weidemann, wilson's???? over any top 10 players from albury or wang sides? surely this wasn't made from anyone with genuine knowledge of the league? Joe richards :/

Yeah it’s a bit odd isn’t it mate.
No O’Hara, Reid, Richards, Sam Murray, Roos, Cross, Polo, Garlett, J Wilson, Duncan, Johnson, Porter, Joliffe among others. Some of the names haven’t even played 10 O&M games in their lifetime.

Are Yarrawonga good enough to cause an upset at Lavington this weekend? They beat Rovers and Corowa in rounds 5 and 6 but couldn’t match the heavy weights in the next 2. Heard a few rumblings that things aren’t real flash at Lavi so could be a chance for Yarra.
Who wins Wodonga v Corowa?
Wang beat Raiders easy.
Myrtleford beat North
Albury beat Rovers in a good game.

Are Yarrawonga good enough to cause an upset at Lavington this weekend? They beat Rovers and Corowa in rounds 5 and 6 but couldn’t match the heavy weights in the next 2. Heard a few rumblings that things aren’t real flash at Lavi so could be a chance for Yarra.
Who wins Wodonga v Corowa?
Wang beat Raiders easy.
Myrtleford beat North
Albury beat Rovers in a good game.
heard rumor there coach could be jumping the border.

what would yours look like?
a ankers, t roos, c moore, f carrol, l dale, b reid, t hartwig, l masters, j richards, j Hogkin, l conlan, b o'hara, m brennan, j clayton (wod), j neagle, Szust, t goodwin, s murray, m jones, j wilson, bice, m newton, c schutt, a miles, r hebron, munro, t hunt, H wheeler, d simpson, m bordignon, d cross, j garlett, j lane, a johnson, s curtis, n meredith, a marklew, m grossman, M dussin, l morey, k aylett, m whiley.

minimum 3 games played, not exact order but somewhat of an order. stretched it to top 42, wouldn't want to be picking an interleague side this year.

a ankers, t roos, c moore, f carrol, l dale, b reid, t hartwig, l masters, j richards, j Hogkin, l conlan, b o'hara, m brennan, j clayton (wod), j neagle, Szust, t goodwin, s murray, m jones, j wilson, bice, m newton, c schutt, a miles, r hebron, munro, t hunt, H wheeler, d simpson, m bordignon, d cross, j garlett, j lane, a johnson, s curtis, n meredith, a marklew, m grossman, M dussin, l morey, k aylett, m whiley.

minimum 3 games played, not exact order but somewhat of an order. stretched it to top 42, wouldn't want to be picking an interleague side this year.

I agree with this. What would an interleague team look like you reckon?

I agree with this. What would an interleague team look like you reckon?
Just said i didnt want to be picking the side but I'll give it a crack

FB. Schutt Hartwig Morey
HB Masters Reid hebron
C roos ankers grossman
HF Marklew neagle ohara
FF garlett Johnson dale
R Simpson Carrol richards
Int Moore Hogkin miles Hunt
emg Curtis mids, dussin backs, conlan fwds, goodwin ruck

Newton misses cause he will get injured in the first half
would replace grossman with gerrish if unavailable.

Just said i didnt want to be picking the side but I'll give it a crack

FB. Schutt Hartwig Morey
HB Masters Reid hebron
C roos ankers grossman
HF Marklew neagle ohara
FF garlett Johnson dale
R Simpson Carrol richards
Int Moore Hogkin miles Hunt
emg Curtis mids, dussin backs, conlan fwds, goodwin ruck

Newton misses cause he will get injured in the first half
would replace grossman with gerrish if unavailable.

Haha I know but was just intrigued. Ripper looking side. Doubt many representative leagues could match that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back