Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Questioning Wang's culture??

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whilst Wang has been a ripping club, the recruitment of players from outside can change things markedly. Having the right environment is crucial for success. Let’s hope Wang has recruited quality people who can also play. Time will tell.

Word from an inside source that the chemistry at wang magpies is crashing. New recruit Ben Reid and veteran Michael Newton had a big scuffle after a few beers at a small bonding session. Rumours are that one of them is due to leave and Cresswell from Rovers is already on the front foot attempting to poach one of them. Do they stick with Newton or give him the boot and keep Reid?

Word from an inside source that the chemistry at wang magpies is crashing. New recruit Ben Reid and veteran Michael Newton had a big scuffle after a few beers at a small bonding session. Rumours are that one of them is due to leave and Cresswell from Rovers is already on the front foot attempting to poach one of them. Do they stick with Newton or give him the boot and keep Reid?

Haha brilliant! This is perfect forum carry on!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is what Big Footy is all about.

Considering they were on the golf course together today I can't imagine there is too much bad blood there Nutzack.

Yes.
Only both tagged a few minutes ago.
4a46977ebff15b6135ef4ea0a2771e05.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Albury man was on the beers for hours then thought it fine to drive
Garlett failed a breath test and so was arrested and taken to Albury police station, where he provided a reading of 0.241 from his 3pm to 11pm drinking session.
"I had about 10 to 12 schooners of Carlton Dry," he said.
"I only ate chips and Twisties."

That's my type of pre-season.

North Albury will bottom out and eventually fold, I’m calling it early. Why would anyone choose to play their over Albury, Lavi, or Thurgoona, there is no appeal whatsoever.

North Albury will bottom out and eventually fold, I’m calling it early. Why would anyone choose to play their over Albury, Lavi, or Thurgoona, there is no appeal whatsoever.

I hope you are wrong, but unfortunately I do agree...
Personally I think they should approach Thurgoona about merging (I’m not sure why Thurgoona would do it)
But imagine an O&M team in Thurgoona with the population growth going on out there. Get the council on board and put a brand new ground and facilities it’s a smart move.

I hope you are wrong, but unfortunately I do agree...
Personally I think they should approach Thurgoona about merging (I’m not sure why Thurgoona would do it)
But imagine an O&M team in Thurgoona with the population growth going on out there. Get the council on board and put a brand new ground and facilities it’s a smart move.
I think that makes sense. The Population of Thurgoona is close to 15000 now and a lot of younger families so it would be ideal for a stand alone O&M Club out there.

Isnt Bunton Park going to get some redevelopment done soon to compete with lavi and albury a bit more? Because if that’s the case I don’t think it makes sense for them to merge or even fold. I don’t think money is the issue right now with the club it’s about building a winning culture

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

North is probably the hardest sell in country footy. Players know they're gonna struggle to be competitive. Even with all their Cap space, good players like winning

I reckon they have to cop a bad year and try improve their youth and hold on to them for dear life. Hopefully there's enough potential for A graders to come next year

Corowa have climbed out of the depths of despair, best coach in the business and some quality talent coming in, the town will eventually grow like Yarrawonga did and the club will become a powerhouse.

Corowa have climbed out of the depths of despair, best coach in the business and some quality talent coming in, the town will eventually grow like Yarrawonga did and the club will become a powerhouse.
Why will Corowa as a town grow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back