Either way fair catch up for mooroopna
The Border Mail said Rovers had a narrow win

Sounds like mooroopna have snuck over the line against rovers
Surely not the outcome they were hoping for
Especially since the corresponding game last year saw them win easy
Mooroopna had a few out too
I’m sure rovers connections will tell you they had big numbers out too
Either way fair catch up for mooroopna
didn't get to watch the game but seen the line up on paper had about 9-10 players that would have close to zero chance getting a game at 2pm, look to see next weeks game against yarra with a stronger list and then the canberra game at full strength

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the extent of Willie Wheeler's ankle injury in the NT from the weekend? I am hearing from a mate it is quite serious, potentially season ending. Massive blow to the Pigeons if so.

Does anyone know the extent of Willie Wheeler's ankle injury in the NT from the weekend? I am hearing from a mate it is quite serious, potentially season ending. Massive blow to the Pigeons if so.

Playing for which club? According to Sportstg he pkayed a few games for Nightcliff before Christmas, but nothing since December 5. May have changed clubs though?

Playing for which club? According to Sportstg he pkayed a few games for Nightcliff before Christmas, but nothing since December 5. May have changed clubs though?
My mate is from the NT, and a regular watcher up there so I presumed it was playing up there. Did Yarra play a game on the weekend?

Story on Border Mail website this afternoon saying that Wheeler has a foot injury, and has not played since December 5.
According to the story they are still seeking clarity as to the injury and Yarra are saying he is ‘unlikely’ for Round 1. But if he has already missed three months and it’s true that they still don’t know the extent of the injury, it must be something fairly serious.

it will be interesting to see how this ‘full strength’ side then lines up the week after when player points become relevant!

it’s good to see jeff Garlett has seamlessly fitted into the culture at albury!
see where you're coming from and will be there biggest problem each week, last weekend they only had cornish, thynne, jolliffe and naish playing rest were 1 pointers, without carps, d stone, dayman, schutt, williamson in line up either

see where you're coming from and will be there biggest problem each week, last weekend they only had cornish, thynne, jolliffe and naish playing rest were 1 pointers, without carps, d stone, dayman, schutt, williamson in line up either
Can anyone guess how many points over their full side will be?

How many 1 pointers will they have?
hartwig, r stone and marklew are all 1 and returning this year, haven't heard they've lost any 1 pointers of high value except uni kids. Sam murray probably the only none 1 pointer guaranteed a game each week will be tough for players to get a game not being 1 point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back