Certified Legendary Thread O'Meara? Oh yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think JOM would kick that window wide open again.:cool:
We have quite a number of nice pieces only starting their careers, and with Wrighty at the helm will pull more in over the next year or two.
What's missing, is a young gun fresh mid able to win games (with apologies to Langers great final series) off their own boot and form a partnership with a few other young stars for the next 6-7 years.

Enter stage right. Jooooooorddddddan O Meeeeeeeeaaaaaraaaaa.

To show my extreme flexibility, substitute any other young megga-gun-mid for the above multi vowel-er and I'm just as happy.
What is a Jordan OMeara?

What is a Jordan OMeara?
A Frankenstein of Lewis and JOM? Maybe Lewis knees and head with JOM's body so we don't have to teach him the game plan

A Frankenstein of Lewis and JOM? Maybe Lewis knees and head with JOM's body so we don't have to teach him the game plan
SO JOM gets all the brain fades and loses his inherent head to foot coordination. Would rather teach him the game plan.

SO JOM gets all the brain fades and loses his inherent head to foot coordination. Would rather teach him the game plan.
Gee didn't take long for someone to pot Lewis, game hasn't even started yet :rolleyes:

I really hope we can do for him what we did for Burgoyne.

He's only 22 so lets say he plays for 9 more years that's only a premiership every 3 years for his career as a hawk if he is to equal Burgoyne.

Not sure if im comfortable with only winning the flag 3 times in the next 9 years :D.

Disclaimer: Have not factored in a 4th flag for burgoyne this year in above equation.

He's only 22 so lets say he plays for 9 more years that's only a premiership every 3 years for his career as a hawk if he is to equal Burgoyne.

Not sure if im comfortable with only winning the flag 3 times in the next 9 years :D.

Disclaimer: Have not factored in a 4th flag for burgoyne this year in above equation.
Was thinking more managing his knee but that is good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see what Andrew Russell and the fitness team can do with him. Worked wonders for Burgers.
Hopefully he's actually making a full recovery and we can not have to worry about managing him for a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back