Rumour O'Meara Out......Who is winning the race?

Who will he go to

• Essendon

Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Hawks

Votes: 68 46.9%
  • Sydney

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • St.K

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Carl

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

so that puts Hawks in the same position as Collingwood then? - ie not winning a premiership cup in the next 3 years. Why would he sign with you rather than them in that case?

Our premiership success is more recent and more constant than Collingwood's 1 flag since 1990 :D :p

I don't want O'Meara at all by the way, think he's too much of a risk and don't want an injury prone person being paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just to sit and do rehab for 3+ years.

The real question is which established Premiership player will Hawthorn be willing to trade to the GC to land JOM?
They can't take their pick from Spangher and McEvoy. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instagram accounts where 80% of the content is the person who owns the account.....these people need to be neutered.

JOM was the biggest agitator
JOM would have been pretty young. When that was going down. The rumour going round that I heard was that Gaz issued an ultimatum- it was either him or Bluey.
Doesn't mean that you aren't correct though. I'd be interested to find out why as obviously that would have a massive impact on which club JOM chooses given Bluey is an assistant at Essendon.

Back