Strategy O'Meara quits Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

That post of Zac Dawsons name got 21 'likes'.

Surely that's the most popular Zac has ever been on here:D

Yes, but you need to take into account the fact that the Google search autocorrected it, so it includes "likes" for "sack Dawson"

Hi guys...just visiting....I personally had no issue with Cochrane's response...It's called Emotion..After all the care/overseas operations/rehab and not playing for 2 yrs you'd like to think JOM would repay the faith. Yes..i know that's looking through Rose Colored glasses. Tony Cochrane hasn't built some great Sporting Organizations by pussy footing around and being a 'Yes' man. But if Jaeger OWES us anything its a Fair Deal and decent compensation.

Hi guys...just visiting....I personally had no issue with Cochrane's response...It's called Emotion..After all the care/overseas operations/rehab and not playing for 2 yrs you'd like to think JOM would repay the faith. Yes..i know that's looking through Rose Colored glasses. Tony Cochrane hasn't built some great Sporting Organizations by pussy footing around and being a 'Yes' man. But if Jaeger OWES us anything its a Fair Deal and decent compensation.

If it was St Kilda I would be saying the same thing. I hope you guys do but I fear that Essendon will look to get him for nada and screw you guys which is not right and not fair....

Is what your club is asking fair compensation for someone with JOMs injuries?

Would love to see him go through the PSD to Dons.

Irrespective of his chances of making a recovery, you'd love to see a player with the potential of JOM go to Essendon, of all clubs, purely to screw Gold Coast, and for free no less?

I'd hate for Essendon to get a free hit at a player of his potential as it's the last thing they deserve, along with this years compromised number 1 draft pick.
Imagine if JOM did recover fully at a cost of nothing but a list spot and some cap space?! If they trade for him, fine, but a PSD walk through would be a disaster (not that I think it's realistic).

Would prefer Gold Coast win the next 10 flags than Essendon even get close to one.

Have heard, solid source, you guys have no interest and really have never had any interest in O'Meara. You are however up to your eyeballs in another northern state (Vic comparitively northern) talent, you can march that to the bank.

Last edited:
Have heard, solid source, you guys have no interest and really have never had no interest in O'Meara. You are however up to your eyeballs in another northern state (Vic comparitively northern) talent, you can march that to the bank.
No pun intended ;)

Have heard, solid source, you guys have no interest and really have never had no interest in O'Meara. You are however up to your eyeballs in another northern state (Vic comparitively northern) talent, you can march that to the bank.
5365007-2969552759-ohyou.jpg

Are you very confident on Marchbank or did you just want to use a pun?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you very confident on Marchbank or did you just want to use a pun?

The former. It's a solid source. It's not a guarantee obviously as everything can change but it's as solid as you get two months away from the trade period.
I also don't think that affects a move for Steele either.

Steele and Marchbank for our pick 10 is current mail

The former. It's a solid source. It's not a guarantee obviously as everything can change but it's as solid as you get two months away from the trade period.
I also don't think that affects a move for Steele either.
Pick 10 for Steele & Marchbank.

Yes plz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back