Strategy O'Meara quits Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Have thought about this one quite a bit. I just can't get around the idea and being on 'O'Meara return watch' 17 rounds in and the circus that it would come with. Potentially giving up at minimum Steele and a 1st/2016 Gresh equivalent in the process. Would be happy to risk it on a 2nd rounder etc but that just won't be the asking price.

Who was the saints poster that reckons they know the Marchbank family? Come in come in
I know his girlfriend if that's the same thing, she hasn't let anything slip about him though, which could mean he's still deciding I suppose
EDIT: also only arrived in Melbourne today so won't have done medicals just yet, expect a decision to come some time next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone hear the McLachlan interview this morning on triple m?

He basically said he will be speaking to Cochran & the GC footy club about the statement regarding JOM & sending him to the PSD.
From what I gathered, he went on to say that he will step in & make sure that doesn't happen & that GC will get a suitable trade where all parties are happy.

I think he knows that Gold Coast can't afford to not get any compensation.

So Gold Coast will take whatever clubs offer wheather that's picks or players.

Hey, I'm just trying to track down this interview. Do you remember which show it was on?

FFS what is wrong with you BF peopleo_O

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back