Strategy O'Meara quits Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

The toilets in the Purple Pub in Normanton are labelled Mangos and No Mangos.
LOL.

Yeah when it comes to toilet doors it always pays to keep it simple
328907FB00000578-3508913-image-a-60_1458876552766.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He nominated the Hawks today. Any comments in here?
Just that free agency has made it harder to get up. But it's all about the business end now. Whose for VFL? A lot of people apparently. That's why it's a shame we are not stand alone, yet.

If he doesn't come back from injury, then Hawks could be down for a bit of they burn their top draft picks to get him.

Free agency will probably help them stay up though.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

It would want to, they had a terrible draft record when they went through hem on SEN. Have one of the lowest strike rates in the comp.

Pretty strong statement by the suns

"Today we were advised from the Hawthorn Football Club and Jaeger’s management that the Hawks is Jaeger’s club of choice," Ashcroft said.

"As has been previously stated, Jaeger is on the market to a club that can provide us compensation we are prepared to accept."

"Today we were advised from the Hawthorn Football Club and Jaeger’s management that the Hawks is Jaeger’s club of choice," Ashcroft said.

"As has been previously stated, Jaeger is on the market to a club that can provide us compensation we are prepared to accept."
sopranos.jpg

That's all crap from the Suns. I don't reckon they can get rid of him quick enough.

That's all crap from the Suns. I don't reckon they can get rid of him quick enough.
i think its interesting they didn't roll with the whole; "we will endeavor to get a deal done with the hawks"

If they organise a deal with another team, they effectively roadblock O'meara into going with someone he doesn't want to go with.

i think its interesting they didn't roll with the whole; "we will endeavor to get a deal done with the hawks"

If they organise a deal with another team, they effectively roadblock O'meara into going with someone he doesn't want to go with.

Interestingly enough, an article about JOM nominating Hawthorn finishes with fact that Hawthorn declared interest for Carlisle, which made the process difficult for us.

I thought it was a random way to finish the article but maybe there is more to play out here.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-13/suns-to-make-hawks-sweat-to-get-omeara

Remove this Banner Ad

Back