Omens and coincidences thread, 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

As I posted in the review thread yesterday, Hawkins and Cameron have combined for 101 goals thus far this season.

The last time we had 2 players kick 100 or more goals between them combined was 2011 (JPod and SJ).

Geelong going well at the end of the season and heading for a top 4 spot.... I don't know about you, but I see that as a bad omen

Geelong going well at the end of the season and heading for a top 4 spot.... I don't know about you, but I see that as a bad omen

You'd rather us be performing poorly and finish bottom 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only difference is about 6 All Australians... A top notch ruckman and a midfield the envy of the league.
5 AA's, Stanley in better form than Ottens 11, and a forward line the envy of the league.
Eeriily similar.

Seventy has a sacred meaning in Scripture that is made up of the factors of two perfect numbers, seven (representing perfection) and ten (representing completeness and God's law). As such, it symbolises perfect spiritual order carried out with all power. It can also represent a period of judgement.

It is 70 years since we last won a premiership in an even year.

There is therefore something very symbolic about Geelong potentially winning the premiership this year, and if it eventuates (God, Let It Be) we can then all look back on this period of judgement with pride and admiration.

Seventy has a sacred meaning in Scripture that is made up of the factors of two perfect numbers, seven (representing perfection) and ten (representing completeness and God's law). As such, it symbolises perfect spiritual order carried out with all power. It can also represent a period of judgement.

There is therefore something very symbolic about Geelong potentially winning the premiership this year, and if it eventuates (God, Let It Be) we can then all look back on this period of judgement with pride and admiration.
how deep into the rectum did you need to reach to find this gem?

great omen, put your house on us god willing.

Deus vult!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back