OMG how weak!

Remove this Banner Ad

Miss_Placebo

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2001
Bunbury
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I have noticed how many WCE fans post messages on this board, i read one sayin that WCE fans are very passionate about their club. Oh yes, i do agree with that and i am a loyal member, but to say that the dockers shrivle up and hide in the corner when their team is losing is not true. The dockers are a good team, it is unfornunate that they have been unable to string a game together but I am sure they will. Freo a while back were recognised on the official AFL site as being the 2nd loudest AFL crowd in the league!
HOW Is that, i didn't believe it at first but it is true, when the dockers are loosing which is quite often the fans are behind them, on the otherhand us WCE members go silent. EXAMPLe friday night
Cheers

very ture kate although i think that freo has to win a game soon or a lot of their players on their list will find themselves unemployed at the end of the year as with some of the eagles players.

• Banned
can't agree enough
hmm.. some players need to learn how to not only mark the ball for a $100,000 a year pay packet but go somewhere to build on their personalities. No comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back