On behalf of the majority of Footy Fans everywhere.....

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate you guys, but your not Collingwood. Go Saints. ;)

In all seriousness though, well done - great win. Your supporters and players showed class cheering Brad Johnson off the ground. The Collingwood scum who derided him and acted like half-witted neanderthals* in week 1 of the finals need a Karma pessary in the form of another 1 point loss to you guys..

*Neanderthals were probably more sophisticated, fossil evidence can only tell you so much.

We'll do our best, guys.

Its a big responsibility knowing that we represent all civilised supporters in this quest to prevent the dentally challenged ones from getting their hands on that cup.

Collingwood FC polarise views. You love them or you hate them.

We'll do our best to represent all those that don't love them. :)

Re: Here we go again...

I am praying the Saints beat the Pies! This could be your last chance at glory with this list! Do us all proud and bring tears to Malthouse and co!

congrats u now hold the hope's of the football. At least the sain or semi sain part of it. Love snids an gards. always hav. SAINTS 2010. :)

Please do it guys.

I'm not a fan of the Saints gameplan or some of the players, but I just don't like Collingwood and would much rather see you guys finally win another cup rather than the arrogant w***ers that are Pies supporters.

I couldn't bear to listen to them crap on after winning one and I think the Saints deserve it after being beaten so narrowly last year.

Please please win. I am still recovering from the magpie fans' reaction to 1990. Those ferals cannot be permitted to touch the cup.

GO SAINTERS!

Nothing warms the heart more than seeing Collingwood hearts break.

Good luck boys. Savior the festivities the lead up to the big game brings. The whole bloody carlton football club is behind you!!

I was at that game and i"ve got a funny feeling the wobble army also jeered Rooey when they thought he hurt his knee and i think he come back on and kicked a lazy hand full and by the way your name suits you Peanut:thumbsu:

Spot on brother.

When a Collingwood fan takes the moral high ground, the world has indeed gone topsy turvy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddy started Collingwood's week of disappointment tonight, really hope you guys can continue it on Saturday arvo. Good luck.:thumbsu:
I want to see that look on Eddie's face again.:D

Go Saints.

I reckon the Saint's defence has the poise and class not to turn it over and give the Pies cheap goals.

One thing that hugely differs from the Pies v Geelong game is that the Pies KNEW the Cats were going to try to handpass their way out of most situations. So they were ready to tackle the crap out of any Geelong player running to assist.

I don't think the Saints will fall for this. The other huge plus is StKilda played most of the season without Roo so they know how to create different options up fwd.

It should be a fascinating battle of tactics.

Saints by 9 points.:):thumbsu:

It's all on your guys shoulders now after we fell to pieces. Best of luck.
I have complete faith that Lenny will dominate and take out the norm smith, averting the greatest disaster in recent Australian history.

Had a soft spot for the Saints through family and other things so I hope they can get the job done especially against the filth!

Also, I'd love nothing more than Lenny Hayes to have a premiership medallion around his neck around 5:15pm.

Go Saints!:footy::footy:

Go Saints.

Do it for your country.

And for Re Cat and all those other poor unfortunates that have Collingwood supporters for spouses, children, parents etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back