On Current Form....Should Cotchin Be Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

What I'm presenting in the OP are irrefutable facts.

If you can't give a proper counter argument....then don't participate in the thread.
They're facts, but not the whole picture. His raw disposal numbers read better than Ziebell - do you want him dropped?

Probably Richmond's best midfielder, easily their best contested midfielder.

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png
Troll post......reported

Not that it's relevant to the thread but just so you know...Ziebell has been playing forward all season so far.

Our game plan doesn’t revolve around high possession counts, have you looked at our possession stats across the board for the year??

Cotchin’s not winning the Mars Bar Super Stars table of BigBoi disposals, but he’s playing his role and leading his team well with courage and superb work in the coal face. Numbers schmumbers.

Have you watched a Richmond game this season? Or did those stats just pop up in your SuperCoach Gold sidebar?

Talk all night long. Talk until the sun comes up and the drugs wear off but the result will remain the same. Tigers won again.

Thought Cotchin was tough. Hard at it. Did what a captain should do. Lead from the front and got the team over the line.

Another Brownlow or just another Premiership?

It's not a troll...those numbers are 100% real.
Well, if you're trying to get a rise out of the tigs supporters then yes it is a troll, now why don't you go back to your own board and wank about Dusty/Kelly and HaHa Hartung who you lot got in the end (and I mean 'In the end') then come back when you have something constructive.

Absolute dud, delist or trade him now that we've got the competition fooled that he's a decent player. :rolleyes:

As for the licking honey from Cotch; I nominate myself as tribute...

Not that it's relevant to the thread but just so you know...Ziebell has been playing forward all season so far.
So Ziebell, known as a midfielder, is not good enough to be a midfielder but brings other things to the side... hmmm, interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our game plan doesn’t revolve around high possession counts, have you looked at our possession stats across the board for the year??

Cotchin’s not winning the Mars Bar Super Stars table of BigBoi disposals, but he’s playing his role and leading his team well with courage and superb work in the coal face. Numbers schmumbers.

Have you watched a Richmond game this season? Or did those stats just pop up in your SuperCoach Gold sidebar?
Cotchin plays footy...he isn't a coal miner.

I like Mars Bars too.

Yes I have watched Richmond play this season and I do play SC.
Talk all night long. Talk until the sun comes up and the drugs wear off but the result will remain the same. Tigers won again.

Thought Cotchin was tough. Hard at it. Did what a captain should do. Lead from the front and got the team over the line.

Another Brownlow or just another Premiership?
Ok....
Well, if you're trying to get a rise out of the tigs supporters then yes it is a troll, now why don't you go back to your own board and wank about Dusty/Kelly and HaHa Hartung who you lot got in the end (and I mean 'In the end') then come back when you have something constructive.
I think it's time you left mate.

And so did Collingwood mids last week. What else do they have in common? A big ol L

Geelong are clearly limited in the forward line. That is the problem in a nutshell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back