On Current Form....Should Cotchin Be Dropped?

ThaiTiger

Cancelled
May 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Must have been ball breaking playing against 20 men, many of whom had less than 5 games under their belt, poor bugger, hope he's ok.
20 men. Thought I saw a few women out there to be honest but it's a week ago now and I don't remember much.........

...except for tipping a 28 point win to the Tigers. :);)

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
20 men. Thought I saw a few women out there to be honest but it's a week ago now and I don't remember much.........

...except for tipping a 28 point win to the Tigers. :);)
"Women out there"? That makes it worse.

Karma is a hell of a thing, you guys are prancing around like you're a Geelong or Hawthorn FFS, but you aint.

ThaiTiger

Cancelled
May 7, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Karma is a hell of a thing, you guys are prancing around like you're a Geelong or Hawthorn FFS, but you aint.
No you're right. We are Richmond and we have just beaten Geelong for the second time this year and if I recall Hawthorn as well.

Karma, c'mon Frank, I live in Thailand throw it at me...........

We are not prancing. It's more like dancing in celebration. In a festive way. Happy. Like Buddha would have wanted.

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
Considering Richmond has won the grand total of 4 or 5 finals over a 20 year period (give or take) i agree with you.

Fact is if you turn up to september with your last 2 weeks form you'll be heading to Perth for a prelim, and that's if you get through week 2, and that's on top of you guys having **** all injuries.

How sweet is that not playing our best yet on top of the ladder and winning yet people still find negatives.No injuries so 5 players who played in our flag to come in doesn't count out with injuries lol tells me how bias you a.Only pies have injuries I get it.Stick to your club with being brave.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I did...

fwKJ3tr.png

and there's other game this year in which Cotch has been quiet.
Mate you are looking at THREE stats. According to you, Tom Mitchell must be the greatest player to ever play the game.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Considering Richmond has won the grand total of 4 or 5 finals over a 20 year period (give or take) i agree with you.

Fact is if you turn up to september with your last 2 weeks form you'll be heading to Perth for a prelim, and that's if you get through week 2, and that's on top of you guys having **** all injuries.
Unless we play Collingwood in a QF

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Probably Richmond's best midfielder, easily their best contested midfielder.

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png
lolnorf

blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png

what people should understand that is that Richmond have revolutionised what stats mean in football.

1 Richmond stat, probably means about 1.5 to 1.8 Geelong/Collingwood stats.

Until this has been digested and explained to the plebs through the AFL media, troll threads like this one will get oxygen.

Trent Cotchin is having more impact on results in 2018, than when he won the brownlow

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond

fwKJ3tr.png
Rather keep a selfless inspirational leader on the park who is team before individual. Maybe north should have dropped their captain before he rooted his vice captains wife and tore the heart out of his club?

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Prancing around like Geelong or Hawthorn???? Why would we do that!!??? We love our club and we're loving the way they play and who they are. We are Richmond. When you have your day blokes just like you will be no different. You are difficult in defeat and you will be difficult in victory.

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
Numbers don't lie.

Tell me why he should keep his spot in the team.

I'll wait...

You’re right. Numbers don’t lie.

Last night:
3rd most disposals for the Tiges
2nd most kicks
Most tackles on the ground

For the year:
3rd for disposals
3rd for tackles
2nd for clearances
1st for contested possesions

******* drop him

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Cotchin has had a quiet month....is this so hard to comprehend?

Is it commonplace for a captain to be dropped for not meeting Dr Dans stringent performance indicator stat requirements? I feel like Dr Dan’s analysis is out of line with what other internal and external reviewers think.

Maybe pop into Punt Road next training session and ask Dimma if he reckons Cotch needs a rocket for being quiet and should be dropped. Make sure you capture the look on his face with a camera when you ask it

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba

Well if we rock up in this form we’ll have to hope were playing Geelong or Collingwood. Easy GF ticket based off their recent form.

Also, Richmond have 6 best 22 players out injured, including 5 premiership players.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa

fwKJ3tr.png
41 pressure acts, 16 ahead of next on the ground.

******* seriously.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
To be fair to the guy, he has started a thread that got to 7 pages. That has to be like winning a ******* premiership for a North fan.

Back