On Current Form....Should Cotchin Be Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Must have been ball breaking playing against 20 men, many of whom had less than 5 games under their belt, poor bugger, hope he's ok.
20 men. Thought I saw a few women out there to be honest but it's a week ago now and I don't remember much.........

...except for tipping a 28 point win to the Tigers. :);)

20 men. Thought I saw a few women out there to be honest but it's a week ago now and I don't remember much.........

...except for tipping a 28 point win to the Tigers. :);)
"Women out there"? That makes it worse.

Karma is a hell of a thing, you guys are prancing around like you're a Geelong or Hawthorn FFS, but you aint.

Karma is a hell of a thing, you guys are prancing around like you're a Geelong or Hawthorn FFS, but you aint.
No you're right. We are Richmond and we have just beaten Geelong for the second time this year and if I recall Hawthorn as well.

Karma, c'mon Frank, I live in Thailand throw it at me...........

We are not prancing. It's more like dancing in celebration. In a festive way. Happy. Like Buddha would have wanted.

Considering Richmond has won the grand total of 4 or 5 finals over a 20 year period (give or take) i agree with you.

Fact is if you turn up to september with your last 2 weeks form you'll be heading to Perth for a prelim, and that's if you get through week 2, and that's on top of you guys having **** all injuries.

How sweet is that not playing our best yet on top of the ladder and winning yet people still find negatives.No injuries so 5 players who played in our flag to come in doesn't count out with injuries lol tells me how bias you a.Only pies have injuries I get it.Stick to your club with being brave.

I did...

fwKJ3tr.png

and there's other game this year in which Cotch has been quiet.
Mate you are looking at THREE stats. According to you, Tom Mitchell must be the greatest player to ever play the game.

Considering Richmond has won the grand total of 4 or 5 finals over a 20 year period (give or take) i agree with you.

Fact is if you turn up to september with your last 2 weeks form you'll be heading to Perth for a prelim, and that's if you get through week 2, and that's on top of you guys having **** all injuries.
Unless we play Collingwood in a QF

Probably Richmond's best midfielder, easily their best contested midfielder.

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png
lolnorf

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png

what people should understand that is that Richmond have revolutionised what stats mean in football.

1 Richmond stat, probably means about 1.5 to 1.8 Geelong/Collingwood stats.

Until this has been digested and explained to the plebs through the AFL media, troll threads like this one will get oxygen.

Trent Cotchin is having more impact on results in 2018, than when he won the brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fwKJ3tr.png
Rather keep a selfless inspirational leader on the park who is team before individual. Maybe north should have dropped their captain before he rooted his vice captains wife and tore the heart out of his club?

Prancing around like Geelong or Hawthorn???? Why would we do that!!??? We love our club and we're loving the way they play and who they are. We are Richmond. When you have your day blokes just like you will be no different. You are difficult in defeat and you will be difficult in victory.

Numbers don't lie.

Tell me why he should keep his spot in the team.

I'll wait...

You’re right. Numbers don’t lie.

Last night:
3rd most disposals for the Tiges
2nd most kicks
Most tackles on the ground

For the year:
3rd for disposals
3rd for tackles
2nd for clearances
1st for contested possesions

******* drop him

Cotchin has had a quiet month....is this so hard to comprehend?

Is it commonplace for a captain to be dropped for not meeting Dr Dans stringent performance indicator stat requirements? I feel like Dr Dan’s analysis is out of line with what other internal and external reviewers think.

Maybe pop into Punt Road next training session and ask Dimma if he reckons Cotch needs a rocket for being quiet and should be dropped. Make sure you capture the look on his face with a camera when you ask it

Well if we rock up in this form we’ll have to hope were playing Geelong or Collingwood. Easy GF ticket based off their recent form.

Also, Richmond have 6 best 22 players out injured, including 5 premiership players.

fwKJ3tr.png
41 pressure acts, 16 ahead of next on the ground.

******* seriously.

To be fair to the guy, he has started a thread that got to 7 pages. That has to be like winning a ******* premiership for a North fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back