On The Ball - Internet AFL game.. IS BACK.. On The Siren!

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrie4PM

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gday Guys

It's been brought to my attention that Jon has brought back our beloved On The Ball! It's under a new domain name On The Siren and has an active facebook page; beta testing in november, proper play from january onwards.

https://www.facebook.com/onthesiren?fref=ts

For many of you who played from 2009 to 2013 - you will appreciate how awseome, fun, simple and addictive it was.

Bring it on!

Dylan

North Gong Kangaroos!

North Gong Kangaroos? I swear I exchanged a few messages here and there with you! I think I was named Collingwood Redbacks. Will definitely be getting back into this game.

Yeah, I remember you mate. I think you were a few divisions down and moving up the ranks. I think we talked about getting the most out of the transfer market and etc.

Yep, started off a bit slow but listened to some of your advice and was moving up the ranks. I'm just glad there is going to be another version of the game. I quite liked it but it went just as I was getting heavily into it unfortunately.

Yeah good man. Super simple but addictive game. I just signed up to beta but not much will happen until January I beleive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back