Moggy

Premiership Player
Sep 7, 2012
Oslo
AFL Club
Geelong
Sheahan was the best part of “couch”

Now Carey on Talking Footy is the best talking head for mine
Agree with the first part, although I really enjoyed Malcolm Blight as well (first season?)

Carey at least has a somewhat independent opinion, but “the best” is too far for me.

Saying that, I can’t think of who I would say is the best...

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think Roos' "Here it is" segment is so self-indulgent and pointless. Clearly a contractual thing he wanted so he gets a moment in the sun on the show. Decides to just spout two random sentences that he could have shoehorned into the other discussion throughout the show.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think Roos' "Here it is" segment is so self-indulgent and pointless. Clearly a contractual thing he wanted so he gets a moment in the sun on the show. Decides to just spout two random sentences that he could have shoehorned into the other discussion throughout the show.

A bit like Judd's 'Critical Contests' on Footy Classified

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I dont mind brown or lyon. Lyon's suggestion, for example, that Brisbane should kick the ball along the ground into the 50 against the Tigers is a genuinely interesting idea.

But for me, Roos is what makes the show so boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharks On A Plane

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2006
Y6le
AFL Club
Carlton
The Bullring, more absolute garbage. Just so unimaginative, has there been a change of leadership at Fox Footy recently?

Because they have totally lost the plot and are just taking the easy, superficial option in everything they do.

The Bullring, more absolute garbage. Just so unimaginative, has there been a change of leadership at Fox Footy recently?

Because they have totally lost the plot and are just taking the easy, superficial option in everything they do.

Came here to say the same thing. On the couch around the table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back